Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins @ Eagles Sep. 17th

mrredskinDgreen

So I have a buddy who is gonna be in Philly for grad school this year. He is a huge skins fan just like myself. We are in the process of getting plans together to go to this game, it's the home opener for the eagles, and it's on monday night football. I would love to meet up with some of you die hards out there up in philly and cause some havoc. I was at the season finale in 05' where we clinched our playoff spot, and it was absolutely awesome to see their fan's faces after we won. There was a good amount of skins fans at that game, so I am hoping for a good turnout again. Yeah, I got trashed for being there, yeah I was decked out in burgundy and gold, and yeah, it was one of the most fun times i've had at a redskins game. So if any of you are thinking about making the trip, I strongly urge you to do so. The tickets are pretty expensive for this game, but i'm determined to go whatever the price may be.

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

I apoligize in advance if this has been posted already.

You went to a game where Eagles fans gave up hope on their team...

Might I recommend not 'causing havoc' at a Monday night game. I have never been to a MNF game at the linc, nor have i been to a game that meant nothing to the birds, but i've been to many games that meant something for the Eagles. and those fans get rowdy! Here's my list of 1 pm game mishaps (a LOT less time for fans to drink)...

beer thrown at me, soda, popcorn, other containers.

Waited in line 20 minutes at the Urinal. finally get to the urinal and was yanked by my jersey as the bathroom cheered the guy on and i wound up in the back of the line once again with a nice jersey line on my neck.

And i have never sat in the upper levels...so i have no clue what would happen up there...

I don't know about you dude, but I have been to many a skins games where we were playing someone in our division and we had the chance to play spoiler. Trust me, I was there, and it did mean something to them. As far as you getting pushed to the back of the line trying to take a leak, I had no such problem, why are you defending the eagles anyway....imposter

You went to a game where Eagles fans gave up hope on their team...

Might I recommend not 'causing havoc' at a Monday night game. I have never been to a MNF game at the linc, nor have i been to a game that meant nothing to the birds, but i've been to many games that meant something for the Eagles. and those fans get rowdy! Here's my list of 1 pm game mishaps (a LOT less time for fans to drink)...

beer thrown at me, soda, popcorn, other containers.

Waited in line 20 minutes at the Urinal. finally get to the urinal and was yanked by my jersey as the bathroom cheered the guy on and i wound up in the back of the line once again with a nice jersey line on my neck.

And i have never sat in the upper levels...so i have no clue what would happen up there...

i was at the 05 playoff clinching game, their fans didnt care. they were joking with us about how bad the team was. but i was at the game there last year in 06, definitely a different story. we didnt run into any trouble, but their fans are insane. id recommend going with a group of friends, and if you have friends that happen to be eagles fans, go with them, it definitely lightens the blow.

Yeah it may have been a little early for it now. I'm just trying to get something planned early. But good to hear that you're gonna be there.

the otherside of my family are huge eagle fans so weve been making it a tradition. but ill tell you, the scariest part is walking into the stadium being outnumbered 400 to 1. its like the walk of death. all these neanderthal idiots staring at you, booing and screaming. i can handle all that, especially if its in good fun, away games are much more fun than going to fedex. but i just worry some of the nut jobs there will go overboard, and thats whats scares me.

the scariest part is walking into the stadium being outnumbered 400 to 1. its like the walk of death. all these neanderthal idiots staring at you, booing and screaming... i just worry some of the nut jobs there will go overboard, and thats whats scares me.

For me the walk back to the car in the dark after the Redskins won gave me the feeling of being a target for some fools alot more than the walk to the stadium before the game.

the otherside of my family are huge eagle fans so weve been making it a tradition. but ill tell you, the scariest part is walking into the stadium being outnumbered 400 to 1. its like the walk of death. all these neanderthal idiots staring at you, booing and screaming. i can handle all that, especially if its in good fun, away games are much more fun than going to fedex. but i just worry some of the nut jobs there will go overboard, and thats whats scares me.

haha I hear ya man. I love the hatred as long as its all for fun. I can't stand the trashy people that cuss around the little kids and stuff, and philly fans definitely do that. I was in tampa for the 05' game as well, and they gave me some serious lip after they won on the bogus 2 pt conversion. But it wasn't to the point where a fight was gonna break out...mostly all for fun

Monday night at the stink? You guys are nuts. You better hope we blow them out of the water and they're humilliated by half time. If they beat us in a close one or we win it at the end, get security to walk you out. Philly is no joke.

i was thinking of buying a dawkins jersey to wear into and out of the stadium, a little secret mission. its a night game so hats arent necessary.

haha I hear ya man. I love the hatred as long as its all for fun. I can't stand the trashy people that cuss around the little kids and stuff, and philly fans definitely do that. I was in tampa for the 05' game as well, and they gave me some serious lip after they won on the bogus 2 pt conversion. But it wasn't to the point where a fight was gonna break out...mostly all for fun

i was in tampa when we won the playoff game. i think there were just as mnay skins fans as bucs fans. but then again, who cares about the bucs? haha

me and like 4 or 5 of my good friends who are all skins fans will be making the trip to philly for this game. We all have to try and meet up. After going to fedex last year and being outnumbered by philly fans ive got to get some kind of revenge. The bigger the group the better

You can do it, but you better be used to holding your own in a fight. A lot of those guys LIVE to cause trouble.

if you dont bother anyone, they most likely wont bother you. if you can take being taunted and screwed with, youll be fine. i saw 2 or 3 fights happen last year at the linc, all involved alcohol and the fans being taunted were taunting back. if you sit there and take it, youll be fine.

if you dont bother anyone, they most likely wont bother you. if you can take being taunted and screwed with, youll be fine. i saw 2 or 3 fights happen last year at the linc, all involved alcohol and the fans being taunted were taunting back. if you sit there and take it, youll be fine.

So in other words, if you can tolerate being demoralized and stripped of your manhood, you shouldn't have a problem.

Good to know lol.

So in other words, if you can tolerate being demoralized and stripped of your manhood, you shouldn't have a problem.

Good to know lol.

trust me, if you dont talk back, people wont come out of nowhere and attack you. fights start when someone calls you something, and you say something back. if you dont say anything, theyll ignore you because they wont get any fun out of it.

but ill tell you one thing, if we win the game, ill be in my seat until 4am until every person wearing anything green is out of the stadium.

If it helps any, I actually know one Eagles fan that is a decent human being.

I went to the World Bowl in Frankfurt this past June, and guess which jerseys the thugs were wearing? You guessed it -- Philly and Oakland. They were trying to pick fights, while everyone else just had a good time at the mini-Oktoberfest pre-game party.

Archived