Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Lunch to return Thursday!

SkinsNoles21

Just read on http://www.1021fmthegame.com/ that Redskins Lunch with Bram Weinstein and Larry Michael will return this Thursday...

Just another sign that the season is daaaaaaangerously close. I am pumped!

..........................................................................................................

Also...I feel like I have to do this...soo...

If you own a business, work for, or know someone who has a business that would be a good fit...let me know...

I work for 102.1 FM The Game (Red Zebra Broadcasting owned by Dan the Man and co.)

102.1 broadcasts...

The Tony Bruno Show

The Bram Weinstein Show (Redskins Lunch with Larry Michael)

The John Castleberry Show

The John Riggins Show

We will also have Redskins games....Sonny, Sam, and Larry

as well as Navy Football on Saturdays...

This is the only all sports FM station in the area, and it is starting to take off...The last month or so has basically been the slowest time of year for sports, but football is starting back up and things are going to get a lot busier...

I work for 102.1 FM but I am a die-hard Skins fan first and foremost above all other things...I am here to help and if you are a Redskins fan first and foremost like me, I want to get your business on the air, advertising with our station and The Skins! We have some great deals and I can work out a solid advertising plan for any budget, and because we are still new, we have the ability to be very flexible. I just want to help people out and because I feel like this station is going to take off, especially when the season gets underway (and the Skins do as well as I know they are going to) I feel like this is a great investment for alot of businesses.

We can do alot of things aside from just the commercial to get the word about your business out there.

PM me for more info.

Tony Bruno still has a show? Beautiful!

Whats wrong with Bruno?

I remember watching a segment on ESPN where they talked about sports talk radio and how its not what you know...its what you are willing to say...

My goal is to be on the radio in the future and yea Ill say whatever, but I want to be knowledgeable on every topic because I hate when some radio guys dont know simple things...

But John Riggins is f ing sweet...like when he talks about being "tanked" during games haha...

I dont care what he drank he use to barrel over people.

maybe it's my computer or i'm trippin or something but does anybody hear anything? I heard when buges was talking, then they cut to a commercial and now I just don't hear anything. Any insight?

EDIT: Nevermind it's working again, i guess i just didn't hear any commercials.

Archived