Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reebok 40% off sale(WHEN?)

wsniper1

I used the 40% off from last year on a new authentic Campbell 75th throwback. They only let me do it because of a little snafu with my original order. I originally ordered a JC authentic home white, and when I called to verify the shipment they told me it shipped, but when I called again a few days later they said it was 'out of stock'. They said check back in late December- Hellllloooo was my response, our season will be over by then. So they said just keep checking back with them occasionally to see if it was available for order. I never did, and after MUCH complaining, speaking with someone's boss, complaining to the boss's boss, they let me do it. Wasn't easy, but kudos to them for allowing me to do it.

I will bet that they are not going to do anything now until nov. they know people will want those jersey and will do anything for them before christmas. They are going to try and make as much money as they can.

That makes sense and best believe that i will get atleast 2 75th anniv jerseys

They sell to every team so I don't think they have a consiperacy for 1 team. I got something in the mail the other day and thought it was it. But it turned out to be 40% off purchases at the Reebok outlet. I imagine the other 40% sale has to be coming unless Reebok has decided to alternate them.

Cool...are you going with Authentic, Replica, or Premiere? What's Premiere anyway...is that like a high end replica?

A premier has sewn on numbers and a name. The stitching isn't as nice as an authentic, and the jersey material is a little thinner, but for 25 bucks more, its a great upgrade.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived