Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reebok 40% off sale(WHEN?)

wsniper1

Eastbay is having some sales on soem nice redskins stuff:

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/advancedSearch/search--k/keyword--washington+redskins+sale/cm--55328P/

Use coupon code :

LKS189N4

When you spend over $99 to get an extra 20% off

This includes customized jerseys already reduced to $244 take an extra $48 off of that and you got yourself a customized skins jersey.

The jerseys that they sell at the Reebok outlet stores are crappy. They sell them at 40% off seemingly all the time. Now the hats are a different story, you can get decent hats for ten bucks.

I am not a jersey snob by any means and have a few replica jerseys that I wear to games. But these things (at least last year) didnt even have the NFL logo on the chest. If any of you have ever seen the Michael Strahan commercial where the kid takes him to school... these are the jerseys they sell.

I hear you there. I went to the reebok outlet in hagerstown a while ago and they had laveranues coles jerseys, but they didn't look like replica jerseys you would get at a store. They look like they were irregular or mistakes that were made during manufacturing. I agree, those jerseys look even worse than some of the ebay knock offs. They should give you more than 40% off those jerseys. Hopefully someone will be posting that reebok coupon soon.

Looked up the 40% off coupon that reebok offers in the outlet stores and it is disabled. That is interesting because the last few times they leave the links to those coupons up, even though they are expired. I wonder if they are going to do the sale this month? Maybe they are going to do it next month, since they just had some sale in their outlets and the other jerseys and what not will not really be available until Sept? Just a thought I guess. I am also posting this because I am trying to keep this near the top.

Looked up the 40% off coupon that reebok offers in the outlet stores and it is disabled. That is interesting because the last few times they leave the links to those coupons up, even though they are expired. I wonder if they are going to do the sale this month? Maybe they are going to do it next month, since they just had some sale in their outlets and the other jerseys and what not will not really be available until Sept? Just a thought I guess. I am also posting this because I am trying to keep this near the top.

Do you ever take a step and think that maybe there are some folks working for Reebok trying to monitor the boards to see how far the 40% is spreading? They obviously lose alot of money with this sale. Maybe they won't be doing it anymore. They were supposed to have one back in April or May and that didn't happen either. Just my three cents.

Do you ever take a step and think that maybe there are some folks working for Reebok trying to monitor the boards to see how far the 40% is spreading? They obviously lose alot of money with this sale. Maybe they won't be doing it anymore. They were supposed to have one back in April or May and that didn't happen either. Just my three cents.

Believe me, I am just trying to save money as much as the next fan. I didn't hear that they were going to do sale back may or april. I know that they did one last year in Aug and in Nov. So hopefully, they will do it. I doubt very much that Reebok monitors this stuff. Besides all they would need to do is look at the amount of use that the coupon during that sale and see how much money they lost. I doubt very much that posting this thread or others on other messageboards was the lone factor in having the 40% sale. IMO.

Well, I look at it this way:

If the 40% off deal occurs, I buy the following:

1. Jason Campbell EQT (throwback)

2. London Fletcher replica

3. Charles Mann EQT listed to come out in Oct

4. Anything else I see that looks good

If it doesn't--

I may get the Campbell EQT or the Mann EQT eventually

so, in the end if the sale occurs I buy 3 high priced items and/or any other items that are on sale......NO SALE, maybe 1 item that I get through another website.

In the end Reebok makes more $$ off me with the sale (and don't tell me it costs Reebok $40 to make a $75 jersey)

Archived