Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Feet

Dumbsheet

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts. Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

If he only knew what he was missing. I can think of AT LEAST 15 spots on a woman I like better. (Go ahead. Try to list them.) ;):D

1.boobs

2.boobs

3.boobs

4.boobs

5.boobs

6.boobs

7.boobs

8.butt

9.butt

10.butt

11.butt

12.butt

13.butt

14.butt

15.butt

And a few spots in between. ;)

BTW feet are disgusting.

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts. Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

FOOT NAZI!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

22draw.gif

Ah, inexperienced young noob, if you only pay attention to those spots you will find yourself with a very frustrated partner on your hands. Here's some advice, put down the Playboy and pick up a book that will teach you how to do it right. Trust me, your spouse will appreciate your pre-planning.

1.boobs

2.boobs

3.boobs

4.boobs

5.boobs

6.boobs

7.boobs

8.butt

9.butt

10.butt

11.butt

12.butt

13.butt

14.butt

15.butt

And a few spots in between. ;)

BTW feet are disgusting.

Ah, inexperienced young noob, if you only pay attention to those spots you will find yourself with a very frustrated partner on your hands. Here's some advice, put down the Playboy and pick up a book that will teach you how to do it right. Trust me, your spouse will appreciate your pre-planning.

yeah...nothing like a sexy outi belly button to ....nevermind..:logo:

Heh, If I said what I really wanted to say I would probably get banned. To vulgar.

Pick up a book? Is that how you learned? First hand experience works the best, teach.

The ultimate buzzkill as can only be performed by a WOD.

• 3 weeks later...
Someone should start a poll thread and ask how many people like to kiss feet.

:paranoid;

What the hell is up with that foot? Is she zombie foot worshipping?

Actually I think its a statue. I found that latest gem this AM...so I thought Id add it on!:silly: :logo:

Archived