Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A good example against the Death Penalty

DCsportsfan53

MSF-

Wow. I cannot claim to understand your situation or the events/illnesses/etc. that may have induced it. I really wish you felt better about things and I really hope something changes for you. I apologize about the "losing sympathy" statement whole-heartedly.

I hope you do understand though, that you are NOT in a position to make judgements on life-death situations and that your views about innocent people being killed by state govts are WAY in the minority and are TOTALLY induced by your own misery, which is indeed a form of sickness.

I'm gonna leave this thread in the past now. I feel that debating this issue with you is somehow just wrong because the issue is no longer relevent in light of your revelations about yourself. I'm aware it won't be of much influence, but I'd just like you to try at least one more time to find help in embracing life again. PM me anytime. I'm not a pro, but I'm a friend.

MSF-

Wow. I cannot claim to understand your situation or the events/illnesses/etc. that may have induced it. I really wish you felt better about things and I really hope something changes for you. I apologize about the "losing sympathy" statement whole-heartedly.

I hope you do understand though, that you are NOT in a position to make judgements on life-death situations and that your views about innocent people being killed by state govts are WAY in the minority and are TOTALLY induced by your own misery, which is indeed a form of sickness.

I'm gonna leave this thread in the past now. I feel that debating this issue with you is somehow just wrong because the issue is no longer relevent in light of your revelations about yourself. I'm aware it won't be of much influence, but I'd just like you to try at least one more time to find help in embracing life again. PM me anytime. I'm not a pro, but I'm a friend.

Would it be bad form to recommend the Frankie Pantangelo-Tom Hagen scene from Godfather II?

Archived