Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone need a job?

Fatboy10

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,288395,00.html

Company Advertises Unpaid Job as Condom Tester

MELBOURNE, Australia — A major condom brand said Friday it expected thousands of applicants for a new unpaid job on offer — condom tester.

Durex said 200 adult Australians — men and women — are wanted to test a range of its condoms.

While the successful applicants will not be paid, each will receive a pack of Durex sex products, a chance to win 1,000 Australian dollars ($857 U.S.), plus professional prestige, the company said in a statement.

"Who wouldn't want to have a chance with an actual authorized professional?" Durex marketing manager Sam White asked.

"Durex is expecting thousands of applicants," the statement said.

Hopefuls must explain in their applications why they would make "expert" condom testers.

How they test the condoms is not specified, but testers must provide honest feedback about how they find the products.

No deadline is set for evaluating a range of four condoms and other sex products

Part II:

The testers enter a house to test their product and waiting for them is...

17stan.jpg

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!...."....So what are you doing?"

"I'm just here to talk to her. She said that she was home alone, and I just wanted to make sure she was okay. I wasn't trying to have sex with her ... no matter what my chat transcript says."

Archived