Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 Year old 'as smart as Stephen Hawking'

DixieFlatline

Most children go to school aged five and start to learn colours, let alone knowing the difference between pink and purple.

They lost credibility after I read this statement. What kid doesn't know the difference between pink and purple by age 4 at the latest?

They lost credibility after I read this statement. What kid doesn't know the difference between pink and purple by age 4 at the latest?
My daughter just turned three in May and she can almost count to ten, and knows here primary and secondary colors. And of course pink from her "pink blankee."

Trying to carefully calibrate the intelligence of children (or adults for that matter) is one of the stupidest things we do.

Other than identifying the occasional person with severe learning disabilities, intelligence tests pretty much are a total waste of time.

She's a doll too. Parents must be pretty darn proud of their little girl. I don't know if she's Stephen Hawking smart but most 2 year olds I encounter act like drunken midgets. This little girl seems to be smarter then most.

Archived