Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pro bowl bound skins??

cmoney51951

Cavs got a free pass in 1st round?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Cavs got a free pass in 1st round?

• yes
    • no

haha i think im the only one left who thinks b-lloyd is gonna light it up this year...a year under his belt, all the haters he has to prove wrong...dont tell me he doesnt have the talent...

The thing with Lloyd is, he is going to have to perform better then Santana, Steve Smith, etc. He has to put up better then average number 1 WR stats, I.e he needs to go for like 70-90 receptions, 1200-1500 yards and 8-12 touchdowns. Reggie Wayne made his first pro bowl this past year, and hes been really good for a couple years, but when you have Harrison, Chad Johnson, Andre Johnson, and right now because its late i can't recall any other receivers, but Lloyd is going to need a monster year because the pro bowl is a popularity contest AND he has hardly any reputation. Taylors first two years were pro bowl quality years, but this is his first year there, same with Cooley, he has been very good, but he has no reputation around the league.

I think Taylor and Samuels will go back, it seems to be easier to go to the Pro Bowl once you have been there. I predict Cooley and Campbell both having big seasons and going too.

I agree with the first time being the hardest. I think Cooley will have a hard time making his first trip there. Shockey and witten are locks because of name recognition and there's also crumpler who gets alot of recognition. Not to mention vernon davis who was a top 10 pick so the media will be all over him.

If we go 12-4, and Portis does well

Heres my pro bowl list

Thomas

Samuels

Washington

Taylor

Springs or Rogers

Portis

Moss

Campbell

People with pro bowl ability in my opinion, on the team?

Thomas

Jansen

Samuels

Campbell

Portis

Moss

ARE as a kick/punt man

Washington

Griffin

Fletcher

Taylor

Springs

Agree with everything except ARE. Hester has that return spot on lock for the next decade.

Heres my pro bowl list

Thomas

Samuels

Washington

Taylor

Springs or Rogers

Portis

Moss

Campbell

Thomas

Jansen

Samuels

Campbell

Portis

Moss

ARE as a kick/punt man

Washington

Griffin

Fletcher

Taylor

Springs

You keep leaving out the CoolMan Cooley, did he slip your mind or you don't think he has probowl potential?

Just curious.

id say Taylor, Landry, Fletcher, Washington, Rogers, Springs, A. Carter, Griffin, Jansen, Samuels, Thomas, Portis, Campbell, Moss, and Cooley. Maybe a couple others, but I'm just trying to be realistic.

lol, when you say realistic, realistic in what world?

Heres my pro bowl list

Thomas

Samuels

Washington

Taylor

Springs or Rogers

Portis

Moss

Campbell

Thomas

Jansen

Samuels

Campbell

Portis

Moss

ARE as a kick/punt man

Washington

Griffin

Fletcher

Taylor

Springs

Cooley?:(

ok so i was thinking that if the season goes how i want it to.(12-4)

the players in the pro bowl would be portis,taylor,fletcher,moss or yes im gonna say it lloyd...o yea and samuals...

but if it doesnt(under .500) i just think taylor and samuals but throw in portis!

please share your thoughts!

I say Taylor, Portis, Samuels, and my suprise pick...Roger McIntosh. Look at the mans stats in the games he started in. Talk about an explosive linebacker. Carlos Rogers is a sleeper too. If he catches as much interceptions as he drops, he will have a big year.

I say Taylor, Portis, Samuels, and my suprise pick...Roger McIntosh. Look at the mans stats in the games he started in. Talk about an explosive linebacker. Carlos Rogers is a sleeper too. If he catches as much interceptions as he drops, he will have a big year.

has rocky even been named the starter?

If all goes well, here's my list:

Cooley!

Thomas

Samuels

Washington or Fletcher

Taylor

Springs

Portis or Betts

Moss

Problem with the Pro Bowl is you know certain guys will get votes on name recognition alone no matter how well they play or how well the team does.

You keep leaving out the CoolMan Cooley, did he slip your mind or you don't think he has probowl potential?

Just curious.

he slipped my mind, but I think he turns it on way to late in the season to get pro bowl nods. People don't hear about him until the voting is nearly done.

Archived