Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pro bowl bound skins??

cmoney51951

Cavs got a free pass in 1st round?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Cavs got a free pass in 1st round?

• yes
    • no

ok so i was thinking that if the season goes how i want it to.(12-4)

the players in the pro bowl would be portis,taylor,fletcher,moss or yes im gonna say it lloyd...o yea and samuals...

but if it doesnt(under .500) i just think taylor and samuals but throw in portis!

please share your thoughts!

If we go 12-4, and Portis does well

Heres my pro bowl list

Thomas

Samuels

Washington

Taylor

Springs or Rogers

Portis

Moss

Campbell

People with pro bowl ability in my opinion, on the team?

Thomas

Jansen

Samuels

Campbell

Portis

Moss

ARE as a kick/punt man

Washington

Griffin

Fletcher

Taylor

Springs

Well they already paid him 3 years for doing jack (2 being hurt and last year's choke job) so they'll want to give him this year but Griese will be starting by the end of the year due to injury or they'll realize that Grossman is another bust Fl qb

I suppose you guys forgot how much all the critics and NFL people hate the skins. We get jipped every year. But the list you guys provided is more like the list we should have but the true list we will have will look like this.

Samuels

Cooley (if he has more than 750 yds of reception)

Taylor (1st alternate unless he does better than last year. I am not talking about the numbers of tackles)

A real important thing we seemed to forget is, Pro-bowl has become a popularity contest more than anything else.

I suppose you guys forgot how much all the critics and NFL people hate the skins. We get jipped every year. But the list you guys provided is more like the list we should have but the true list we will have will look like this.

Samuels

Cooley (if he has more than 750 yds of reception)

Taylor (1st alternate unless he does better than last year. I am not talking about the numbers of tackles)

A real important thing we seemed to forget is, Pro-bowl has become a popularity contest more than anything else.

That is true. Samuels will likely go just because of his name. Cooley could have another good year and put up numbers, but get jipped. Taylor will go based solely on the hit that he laid on the Bills kicker at the last pro bowl. Moss will likely go if he can stay healthy and put up numbers.

ok so i was thinking that if the season goes how i want it to.(12-4)

the players in the pro bowl would be portis,taylor,fletcher,moss or yes im gonna say it lloyd...o yea and samuals...

but if it doesnt(under .500) i just think taylor and samuals but throw in portis!

please share your thoughts!

I'm going to be modest and hope for 10-6 season.Samuels knows how to get to the pro-bowl and I agree with Taylor and Moss but I would add Cooley.

haha i think im the only one left who thinks b-lloyd is gonna light it up this year...a year under his belt, all the haters he has to prove wrong...dont tell me he doesnt have the talent...

unless lloyd outperforms santana he doesn't have a shot to make it. there's no spot for number two wideouts.

Good thread

I think offensively that Cooley and Samuels will go. If Portis gets enough carries, he will as well. Defensively, I think ST and Andre Carter will go.

you know what i didnt even consider carter...hmmm he does have the talent...

i think taylor will make it again, based on his play as well as his rep, he could be one of those players who will get voted in because of his popularity. as well as samuels. im not saying they will go undeserved, but they are the players on the skins that i think can go in based off popularity. in addition i would expect portis and cooley to go in as well. if the team does well, washington, moss, and thomas could go too. that makes 7 which seems to be around the norm for teams that do well.

Archived