Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BUCKSHOTS: Cowboys' hot seat big enough for Jerry, Romeo... I mean, Romo

tr1

I kinda like these puke fans... :)

By Ray Buck

Star-Telegram Staff Writer

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/columnists/ray_buck/story/109532.html

FIRST SHOT: Owner Jethro should be the one on the hot seat.

Jerry Jones has "his" coach.

Jerry Jones is praising T.O. for heroically participating in a minicamp.

Jerry Jones has already decided that Tony Romo sits to pee is the quarterback answer. (Brady who?)

And since Jerry Jones is calling the shots, he should be held accountable by everyone in the media.

-- Paul Ward, Arlington

BUCKSHOT: OK, I'll go first.

SECOND SHOT: Hot seat? Tony Romo sits to pee. We begged for him to play last year while Drew Bledsoe was losing games... [but] now Romo sits to pee has to perform.

I think Jerry Jones backed Romo sits to pee just as an excuse for being a tightwad on Brady Quinn, who obviously would've stepped up the team's marketing income. Huge mistake.

Besides, what happened to making the team better through daily competition?

-- Ronnie Dickens, San Marcos

BUCKSHOT: That went out with the salary-cap era. Or was it leather helmets?

THIRD SHOT: Bozo Jones is on the hot seat. There is no Bill Parcells to blame for "buying the groceries." Romo sits to pee will swoon. Roy Williams will be as visible as Hank Sr., and T.O. will forget his playbook, etc.

Julius Jones might want to invest his money... [because] he'll need a new job at the end of the season.

Wade's mistake was believing the person who inspired the song They're Coming To Take Me Away.

-- John Olthoff, Seagoville

BUCKSHOT: I think you forgot the Ha-ha.

FOURTH SHOT: Romo sits to pee will be on the hot seat. He has to prove which was the real Romo sits to pee last season.

-- Ricky Mills, Childress

BUCKSHOT: Oh, I get it: Is he the guy who can hold a purse or the guy who botched the ball on a field-goal attempt?

FIFTH SHOT: Hot seat? I'm thinking Orange Julius because 1) he's in his contract year, 2) he said Tuna turned him into a robot and 3) there are running backs everywhere.

-- David Glick, Las Colinas

BUCKSHOT: Including one breathing down his neck ... M.B. III.

LAST SHOT: Every Cowboy is on the hot seat. My feeling is that most players wanted Parcells gone -- and got their wish.

So, now it's time to put up or shut up.

And [because of the Stars, Mavs and Rangers]... all eyes will be on the Cowboys.

-- Jay Greene, Fort Worth

BUCKSHOT: Careful. The Ranger will silver-boot ya.

You find every negative article on the Cowboys known to man. If it's on the internet you will find it. This no one can deny. You never discuss your own team and and post articles about the Cowboys. Amazing. There is only one tr1 ladies and gentleman. You are in your element and you're very good at this game. :(

']Jerry Jones seems to me to be overrated. He did one thing great while with the Cowboys. He hired Jimmy Johnson. I believe that the Cowboys being built into a winner was much more on Johnson than Jones. Without Johnon' date=' Jones seems lost.[/quote']

He also made the trade that enabled Johnson to assemble that dynasty.

']Jerry Jones seems to me to be overrated. He did one thing great while with the Cowboys. He hired Jimmy Johnson. I believe that the Cowboys being built into a winner was much more on Johnson than Jones. Without Johnon' date=' Jones seems lost.[/quote']

Tom I must say you're the ultimate piggybacker of boring, useless, bland, predictable drivel that adds no new insight to a topic. Spice it up a bit will yah? :(

You find every negative article on the Cowboys known to man. If it's on the internet you will find it. This no one can deny. You never discuss your own team and and post articles about the Cowboys. Amazing. There is only one tr1 ladies and gentleman. You are in your element and you're very good at this game. :(

Hey, I gotta say, I actually like that he takes his own time to find every single article relating to the Dallas Cowboys.

Its Dallas fans like him that make it so easy for Dallas fans like us to follow our team so closely.

Keep up the good work tr1. :applause:

THE... NEWSFLASH

this is a Redskin Website... what else would he post?

seriously, everything from you is constant ****ing and whining about everything that is not all positive about the pokes

BTW I posted a non negative article about your boy Spenser, just as a little experiment, and it went virtually unnoticed.... as I suspected... people in ATN prefer articles that are discuss other teams troubles :D

I'm sure if we go on any random Cowboys board there are both articles deriding the Skins and praising them. Right? I mean ES is the only exception in that regard.

tr1 is on another level wouldn't you agree. Once again, I expect Cowboys hatred here. I just find it disturbing that this is all the guy does don't you?

tr1 is on another level wouldn't you agree. Once again, I expect Cowboys hatred here. I just find it disturbing that this is all the guy does don't you?

Not really. He's amusing. I dig the highlights. Saves me from reading the whole thing and gets right to the meat of the matter. :)

Not really. He's amusing. I dig the highlights. Saves me from reading the whole thing and gets right to the meat of the matter. :)

:laugh: The guy is entertaining but on a serious note I worry for him. I really do. There is so much more to enjoying your beloved team than digging up negative and sometimes pointless articles about your rival.

Well, maybe tr1 finds it more amusing to get opposing fans panties in a bunch than to comment on a Portis for Peyton thread. I dunno. I think it's hilarious how you guys always harp on him, but he's one of the main attractions. I've seen his name mentioned on other boards along with bubba. He's the guy you love to hate. The JR Ewing of ExtremeSkins. How many people visit here and specifically insult tr1 and end up getting banned for it? It's really funny to me. I'm sure it's really funny to him.

Well, maybe tr1 finds it more amusing to get opposing fans panties in a bunch than to comment on a Portis for Peyton thread. I dunno. I think it's hilarious how you guys always harp on him, but he's one of the main attractions. I've seen his name mentioned on other boards along with bubba. He's the guy you love to hate. The JR Ewing of ExtremeSkins. How many people visit here and specifically insult tr1 and end up getting banned for it? It's really funny to me. I'm sure it's really funny to him.

It's cute. It really is. It's a very cute game he plays. What about character and respect though? Taunting Boys fans and then screaming "unfair-this thread isn't about the skins" is incredibly child like. I'm not saying he shouldn't do what he wants. The stuff just gets old after a while. I guess I'm doing him a favor by even discussing it so whatever. It is what it is I guess.

It's cute. It really is. It's a very cute game he plays. What about character and respect though? Taunting Boys fans and then screaming "unfair-this thread isn't about the skins" is incredibly child like. I'm not saying he shouldn't do what he wants. The stuff just gets old after a while. I guess I'm doing him a favor by even discussing it so whatever. It is what it is I guess.

you have an ignore feature, you do not have to respond or even read anything tr1 posts.

again this is a redskin message board, for Redskin fans... not a safe haven for Poke fans, or eagle fans, or Giant fans or any other team

ATN is for Redskin fans to discuss other teams, on any level.. and Skin fans enjoy articles about other NFC East teams, especially when they are being exposed, or called out

and those who are banned aren't banned because of tr1, they are banned because they can't follow the rules, or realize this is a REDSKIN board.

there is nothing tr1 is doing that is against the rules, and that has been stated several times by staff members like me and mods.

and what is getting old, is constantly having to remind other teams fans of this...

BTW the reason there is a ATN forum, is only to separate Redskin threads from NFL threads that tended to push good Skin threads off the front page too fast... no other reason

you have an ignore feature, you do not have to respond or even read anything tr1 posts.

again this is a redskin message board, for Redskin fans... not a safe haven for Poke fans, or eagle fans, or Giant fans or any other team

ATN is for Redskin fans to discuss other teams, on any level.. and Skin fans enjoy articles about other NFC East teams, especially when they are being exposed, or called out

and those who are banned aren't banned because of tr1, they are banned because they can't follow the rules, or realize this is a REDSKIN board.

there is nothing tr1 is doing that is against the rules, and that has been stated several times by staff members like me and mods.

and what is getting old, is constantly having to remind other teams fans of this...

BTW the reason there is a ATN forum, is only to separate Redskin threads from NFL threads that tended to push good Skin threads off the front page too fast... no other reason

O.K.. I get it. You won't have any other problems out of me Bubba. I can promise you that. You've stated your case loud and clear. I formally apologize for all the times I've insulted you and tr1 for simply enjoying your own site. I'm very passionate about football especially when it comes to Cowboys/skins and I let my emotions get the best of me. I sincerely don't want to be viewed as an arrogant troublemaker. In the future, I will try to discuss topics and make points in a more civil respectful manner as a visitor on this site.

O.K.. I get it. You won't have any other problems out of me Bubba. I can promise you that. You've stated your case loud and clear. I formally apologize for all the times I've insulted you and tr1 for simply enjoying your own site. I'm very passionate about football especially when it comes to Cowboys/skins and I let my emotions get the best of me. I sincerely don't want to be viewed as an arrogant troublemaker. In the future, I will try to discuss topics and make points in a more civil respectful manner as a visitor on this site.

:cheers:

and I apologize when I have gone over the line as well

believe it or not, I have no malice or hatred for poke fans, or eagle fans, or Giant fans... Cardinal fans are ****s though :laugh:

heck my best friend, and best man at my wedding is a poke fan...

I am sure if football wasn't discussed many in this forum would probably get along , and be very much alike,,, sit down and share a drink or dinner and have a blast

It doesn't seem like he has to try too hard. Most of the articles I've read from him are from the star-telegram. And I thought the WP was bad.... Thats some serious hatred jerrah had fostered from that particular paper. Not that he doesn't deserve it. :)

It doesn't seem like he has to try too hard. Most of the articles I've read from him are from the star-telegram. And I thought the WP was bad.... Thats some serious hatred jerrah had fostered from that particular paper. Not that he doesn't deserve it. :)

I know lol...the WP isn't anywhere near as harsh towards Snyder and the Skins, at least as much as I can tell.

Then again, maybe the fact that Snyder has actually won a few playoff games during this century may have something to do with it... :cool:

This is the frickin' Star-Telegram! The pukes' home town paper.

I didn't have to do any searching...

and I apologize when I have gone over the line as well

believe it or not, I have no malice or hatred for poke fans, or eagle fans, or Giant fans... Cardinal fans are ****s though :laugh:

heck my best friend, and best man at my wedding is a poke fan...

I am sure if football wasn't discussed many in this forum would probably get along , and be very much alike,,, sit down and share a drink or dinner and have a blast

And if I've gone over the line, I apololgize, too. I've apologized before and have no problem when that when I'm in the wrong.

Hey, bubba, my older brother is die-hard puke fan...I guess being around them enough has taught us how to respond to their puke drivel. :D Nothing he or I say about each other's teams affect our love and respect for each other...it would be silly if it did.

As for everyone here at ATN, I hold no malice...I like EVERYONE...especially the regular posters...but especially my Skins pals on ATN, who are willing to wade in the muck with me...I'd name all the names, but I'm afraid I'd miss one of my pals...they're my buds! I admire their knowledge, atriculateness, and command of the facts and stats...I can only aspire to their abilities.

And I don't take anyone too seriously...you know, it's only a message board.

THA, just don't expect me to say much positive about the pukes...okay? And I won't expect you to say much positive about the 'Skins... ;)

Since your recent 'get after tr1 campaign', I've always had fun engaging you on ATN.

But let's talk football.

Oh, and bubba is God! :laugh:

Archived