Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Criminal Team---90's cowgirls or 00's Bengals?

RIDETHEWALRUS

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Granted I don't know the full extent of what the Bengal's players are doing, but last time I checked they didn't own a sex house and were smokin' crack. It's got to be the Cowboys.

no drug smuggling, dope dealing, or vehicular homicide... either

no drug smuggling, dope dealing, or vehicular homicide... either

I don't believe any of that happened in the 90's bubba. Newton got caught smuggling, I suppose thats what you mean by dealing as well. Either way that was 2003-5 ish. Somewhere in there.

The homicide was a horrific idiotic thing. But it happened in the 2000's as well.

While I would love to believe that Michael Irvin and Nate Newton were part of the best prison team of all time, the Bengals have the title for the sheer number of offenders.

Basically, while I'm no fan of Emmitt or Aikman, I can at least respect them despite having a bunch of felonious teammates. I'm not seeing the same level of character out of any of the Bengals characters. Their team's character level seems to be lower overall, despite the fact that a few of the pokes had more serious charges.

Newton's and Goodrich's arrests occured when they were no longer a part of the Dallas organization.

I thought Goodrich was still on the team. Maybe I'm wrong about that though. He stunk as a CB.

Damn shame what he did though. That happened not far from me. I hope he rots in jail.

I thought Goodrich was still on the team. Maybe I'm wrong about that though. He stunk as a CB.

Damn shame what he did though. That happened not far from me. I hope he rots in jail.

If I recall correctly, his last season was 2002 in Dallas and the arrest occurred in 2003.

He could've been released after the incident however.

If I recall correctly, his last season was 2002 in Dallas and the arrest occurred in 2003.

He could've been released after the incident however.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6126754

"Goodrich was the Cowboys' top pick in the 2000 draft, taken 49th out of Tennessee in the second round. But he has played only sparingly for Dallas in his three seasons, and his contract expired after this year. He made his only NFL start Dec. 21 against Philadelphia."

I was correct, his contract expired at the end of the 2002 season and the incident occurred in 2003.

Archived