Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super strange question - Wood chipper

Coooleeey

What up peeps!!!!!!!

This is a wierd post but whatever. I'm trying to see if anyone has a wood chipper. I have a bunch of stuff to chip and the cheapest I have found one for rent is $210. That isn't too bad.

My hunch is that there is someone out there like me who goes all out and buys things for a single use. For instance, I bought a framing nailer for pretty much a weekend of work, air compressor, garden tiller, hydraulic log splitter, etc...

So who bought a wood chipper and hasn't used it in a couple years, or has one they use regularly? I'm trying to rent it for $100 for a weekend.

I thought about cats. You have to put them in tail first so you can watch them try to hang onto the edges while they get pulled in :D

I prefer head first so you can watch their tails do the helicopter for a few minutes after they actually die. Kind of like a chicken with its head cut off.

I prefer head first so you can watch their tails do the helicopter for a few minutes after they actually die. Kind of like a chicken with its head cut off.

That's funny as hell

I'll have to try that:laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived