Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Little Story About Coach Gibbs

Mattskins83

Theres nothing that can make a moment more uncomfortable than a Texan wanting to share his opinion in a matter and dropping JC's name. I didn't bring my wallet so don't pass the plate to me.

Well the Bible does say that the truth is offensive so I can not fault you for being "uncomfortable," especially if you do not know the Lord yourself personally (but I hope you do). I am not mentioning Christ cause a stir or collect an offering as you seemed to mentioned. I'm just providing some insight into why Gibbs has such a kind hearted attitude. Jesus is the reason for that. That's all. And being from Texas has nothing to do with a relationship with Christ. But its all good man, I know you just wanted a cheap laugh haha.

Well the Bible does say that the truth is offensive so I can not fault you for being "uncomfortable," especially if you do not know the Lord yourself personally (but I hope you do). I am not mentioning Christ cause a stir or collect an offering as you seemed to mentioned. I'm just providing some insight into why Gibbs has such a kind hearted attitude. Jesus is the reason for that. That's all. And being from Texas has nothing to do with a relationship with Christ. But its all good man, I know you just wanted a cheap laugh haha.

I thought Gibbs was the Savior?

Lord knows I worship him every Sunday....

Archived