Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins fans feelings towards the Ravens.

Skins&Terps07

Alright I live in a suburb outside of baltimore and I can say I hate the Ravens with a passion. If you live near Baltimore all you do is here how the Redskins suck blah blah blah, it gets bad. I don't believe in having a "second team" because the skins our my one and only passion. But on Game day my Favorite team is the Redskins and who ever plays the Ravens.

Their fans hate us, they always wanna talk trash about us, their coach is an ***hole, their owner is a piece of crap, and their players are up there with the Bengals in arrests per year. I feel as a Redskins fan the Ravens should be hated with the same passion as Dallas, Giants, and the Eagles.

Bro,

I have the sunday Ticket, you are welcome to come over and watch any skins game that is not televised. F the ravens

i was born in md.

i been a skins fan since i was born.

my son is now a skins fan.

he was born in ca.

my wife was a raider fan.

she is now a redskins fan.

we dont have time for a second team.

THE BALTIMORE BROWNS SUCK.

but unfortnatley if your a football fan and a fan of the sport.......

latley redskins fans have needed someone to root for in the playoffs.

lets hope the skins start dominating so we dont have these worthless threads.

for those of you that say you cant have`a second team .........

what do you do in the months of the playoffs....... watch bowling ?

i think its ok to have AFC team and obviously skins (nfc)

thats the only valid excuse i can think of.:dallasuck

I dont hate the Ravens, i just dont like the criminals they have playing for them...I DO however hate their fans, most obnoxious idiots ive ever met. It takes some logic when it comes to sticking up for your team in a debate, and they don't have any.

I cannot wait til we play the Ravens again. That 17-10 home loss two years ago just broke my heart. It dropped us to 1-4, sending our season down the crapper and gave all those badwagon Ravens fans bragging rights for 4 years.

We were up 10-0 at halftime in that game. Kyle (Pro) Boller had thrown three (yes, three) interceptions by the half. That Ravens team, like most Ravens team... was incapable of putting up any points on offense. Especially against our solid Defense.

But thanks to a Brunell fumble that led to an Ed Reed return for TD and a BJ Sams kick return for a TD, the zero offense Ravens came into our house and won.

Yet another reason why I hate Brunell. Reminiscing about that game caused me to realize how long us Skins fans have had to suffer through Brunell as our QB. Three years of absolutely no offensive firepower whatsoever. Three years of dink and dunk, stat-padding passes and balls sailing into the stands. At least maybe well have some offense this year and hopefully by 08 Campbell will be firing on all cylinders and we can take down the Ravens 40-0.

If the Skins aren't in the playoffs, I will usually root for the team who's story of that season I like most. I don't automatically hate the Ravens, but their fans are so fickle. That and the fact I have yet to meet a die hard Ravens fan really makes me not the like the fans more so than the team. That and their main color being purple.

Don't get me wrong, if I see the Ravens playing, I probably would root for them over who they are playing, unless it would hinder the Skins in some way. I root for the Skins, I follow the Skins, nothing else in all of sports gets anywhere near the amount of my attention that the Skins do.

Anytime a Ravens fan tries to say the Skins suck, I laugh. One thing many of us forget, is that no matter how good the Skins are, the haters around here will ALWAYS find something about us to hate on. That, and I point out that the only time I ever see purple jerseys is when the Ravens are actually winning, or if someone lost a bet.

I dont really hate the Ravens. I'm not from down there so I do not bump into too many fans, but I do not cheer for them. I HATE the Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, and Bucs...in that order. Try being 45 minutes north of Philly and hearing the news and papers talk about McNabb and the Eagles -- annoying as hell!

Archived