Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Selling My Game Used Signed Clinton Portis Jersey

DC's FiNEST

Yeah' date=' I might keep it for myself if this doesn't work out. I actually paid 2G's for the jersey. I got a Sean Taylor game used as well.[/quote']

Man, at 17 I was making like $10 a yard mowing lawns. How the heck did you afford this jersey..and an ST one? That thing is sweet...

I'll give you 300 for it.

BTW why the **** would you want to sell it?

And how the hell did you get it?????????

You must be either rich, or must be doing something illegal.

And you have an ST which probably cost close to $1500 bucks or more! Yea you gotta tell me how you're getting that money to buy all those hot jerseys!

I'll give you 300 for it.

BTW why the **** would you want to sell it?

And how the hell did you get it?????????

You must be either rich, or must be doing something illegal.

And you have an ST which probably cost close to $1500 bucks or more! Yea you gotta tell me how you're getting that money to buy all those hot jerseys!

My father bought the CP and ST jerseys for me on Christmas. The CP jersey was $2,000 and the ST jersey was $1,800. And it's all legal haha.

and your going to seel christmas presents like these, how pathetic.

Believe it or not, I had to pay my dad back for the CP jersey. I just asked him to find it for me and he did. I told him was going to pay him back and I did so chill out bro.

Man, at 17 I was making like $10 a yard mowing lawns. How the heck did you afford this jersey..and an ST one? That thing is sweet...

Yeah, I know man. This jersey is sweet! A part of me does not want to sell it. It wouldn't hurt me if I can't sell it. I'll gladly keep it if it doesn't sell.

Do you like the Wizards? because I have an extra Swingman Arenas Alternate Gold Jersey if you want one. It's retail at $80.00 but all you gotta do is pay shipping and I'll hook you up with one. Just PM me bro.

Wow nice jersey..As a Redskins fan and an autograph collector, I gotta say thats a great item..Oh and i'll take that Gilbert jersey for just shipping.:)

If warren declines the offer. I'll hook it up to you for just the shipping. HTTR bro!

Oh, I wear an XL lol..It may still be good to have though..

That 360 looks great..Do you play live?

Man, the Medium runs large. I let my brother try it on and it was too big. I had a medium swingman Jordan from Nike and that fit hit. This one is a Swingman as well but from Addidas and it was LONG for him haha.

Yeah, I play Live but not as much. I more of a PS3 person. I'm always on PS3 but if you wanna play. Here's my gamerstag for xbox 360 and Ps3... Ech03z.

Man' date=' the Medium runs large. I let my brother try it on and it was too big. I had a medium swingman Jordan from Nike and that fit hit. This one is a Swingman as well but from Addidas and it was LONG for him haha.

Yeah, I play Live but not as much. I more of a PS3 person. I'm always on PS3 but if you wanna play. Here's my gamerstag for xbox 360 and Ps3... Ech03z.[/quote']

What size jersey do you wear? Since you said the medium runs long..Either way for $5 you cant beat that..Maybe I would be able to get it signed or soemthing..I'll add you on my 360..My gamertage is.. SKINS FAN08

What size jersey do you wear? Since you said the medium runs long..Either way for $5 you cant beat that..Maybe I would be able to get it signed or soemthing..I'll add you on my 360..My gamertage is.. SKINS FAN08

I wear a large. I just got an authentic Arenas. I can't fit the swingman jersey so that's why I have no use for the Swingman Arenas.

Cool, just hit me up when you wanna play some games.

Archived