Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Selling My Game Used Signed Clinton Portis Jersey

DC's FiNEST

I wear a large. I just got an authentic Arenas and I can't fit it' date=' so that's why I have no use for the Swingman Arenas.

Cool, just hit me up when you wanna play some games.[/quote']

What games do you have? Sorry for making this thread go so off topic lol.

What games do you have? Sorry for making this thread go so off topic lol.

NBA Live 07, NBA 2k7, College Hoops 2k7, Madden 07, Spiderman 3(lol), Call of Duty and rainbow six: vegas. Just hit me up when you wanna play. I gotta get my homework done. PEACE out bro!

lol im kind of confused..I need an XL, would it fit?

Let's just the Addidas medium runs large. The jersey is LONG. My brother wears a medium and it was too long for him. On the otherhand, I had it on and it was too small. And I wear a large so I don't know if it would fit you. lol

I just wanted to show y'all my Xbox 360. Tell me if you like it. Portis is wearing burgundy on burgundy.

pict0032ay9.jpg

And you have a PS3?!!?!??

Damn you're one lucky kid. In the last few days we've found out that you have the coolest 360 I've ever seen, you have an 100 % authentic ST and CP jersey that in total cost 3800 dollars, and you have a PS3!

That's awesome. All i have is a 360 and a pro bowl Moss (authentic, only cost me 80) and a CP authentic for 110. CP one is about 90 % authentic and the Moss one is about 75 % authentic.

Damn that 360 is awesome! I wish I could do that to my 360, but my damn bro is a cowpukes fan and won't let me. And hell no a Redskins, and Cowboys xbox 360 wouldn't be cool. It'd be gay b/c of the boys logo on the other side.

Omg tell me about it bro. My girlfriend is a Cowboy fan as well! On her birthday, I took her to the Skins and pukes game and of course it was a bad bday present for her cuz they lost haha. It was the game when Troy blocked it and Taylor picked it up and we won by Novaks fg. It was awesome to see her sad lol. Kinda mean but oh well haha.

And you have a PS3?!!?!??

Damn you're one lucky kid. In the last few days we've found out that you have the coolest 360 I've ever seen, you have an 100 % authentic ST and CP jersey that in total cost 3800 dollars, and you have a PS3!

That's awesome. All i have is a 360 and a pro bowl Moss (authentic, only cost me 80) and a CP authentic for 110. CP one is about 90 % authentic and the Moss one is about 75 % authentic.

Yeah, I love my Xbox and PS3! I'm going to customize my ps3 like I did with my Xbox 360. My PS3 is going to be a Sean Taylor of course!

That's awesome dude. Me and my family which of course included my bro, went to the Skins/Boys game in 05 where we whooped their asses 35-7! It was sooooooooooooooooooo fun. He was so pissed off though. I didn't way anything to him though b/c I didn't want to further piss him off but it was great. Best football game I've ever been too.

That's awesome dude. Me and my family which of course included my bro, went to the Skins/Boys game in 05 where we whooped their asses 35-7! It was sooooooooooooooooooo fun. He was so pissed off though. I didn't way anything to him though b/c I didn't want to further piss him off but it was great. Best football game I've ever been too.

I was there as well! That was an amazing game for Cooley! And of course the Redskins team itself lol. I love pissing my girlfriend off when it has to do with the Cowboys. That game was awesome though!

I've been to the Redskins/cowboys games at Fed Ex the last 4 or 5 seasons..I went to the Skins game in dallas last season too.

My most memorable one was not a great game. My birthday's September 27th and I went to the Skins/Boys game on Monday Night. It was raining and we lost. It was not a good birthday present. The tickets were great but the loss wasn't lol. It was a great comeback though. We almost pulled through but Rod Gardner stayed in bounce.

My most memorable one was not a great game. My birthday's September 27th and I went to the Skins/Boys game on Monday Night. It was raining and we lost. It was not a good birthday present. The tickets were great but the loss wasn't lol. It was a great comeback though. We almost pulled through but Rod Gardner stayed in bounce.

I went to that game too..Gardner ALMOST got out of bounds..

Btw- I tried to add you on my 360 and it said your name wasn't found.

I went to that game too..Gardner ALMOST got out of bounds..

Btw- I tried to add you on my 360 and it said your name wasn't found.

Well I haven't been on Xbox Live since I got my PS3. Maybe I have to renew the gold version. Ech03z is the gamerstag though. I'll renew when I get home.

You may not be getting the maximum exposure.

I have a search on ebay for "game worn redskins" and your shirt does not show up. I also typed in used instead of worn and it still doesn't show up.

I don't know what to say other than some people looking for game worn redskins stuff may not be exposed to your shirt for sale. :2cents:

good luck with the auction. :)

You may not be getting the maximum exposure.

I have a search on ebay for "game worn redskins" and your shirt does not show up. I also typed in used instead of worn and it still doesn't show up.

I don't know what to say other than some people looking for game worn redskins stuff may not be exposed to your shirt for sale. :2cents:

good luck with the auction. :)

Thanks for the tip.

Dude, I was at the Skins/Boys game years back when it was raining and snowing and windy and icy, Monday night where we got blown out.

Worst. Experience. Ever.

Dude, I was at the Skins/Boys game years back when it was raining and snowing and windy and icy, Monday night where we got blown out.

Worst. Experience. Ever.

I was at that game too......It was a Sunday afternoon late game.......it was the most miserable experience at a football game. We lost 27-0...........Thanks Spurrier

Archived