Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Al-Qaida No. 2 mocks American 'failure'

Commander PK

LOL I never said peaceful,that would be like the Irish,Scots and Brits getting along in perfect harmony. ;)

I do agree Iraq is not the final stand with AQ,but since we're BOTH there we might as well kill some more off :2cents:

G.A.C.O.L.B.*

Are you up for invading Pakistan?

Anybody done the math on this statement?

"We ask Allah that they (U.S. troops) only get out of it after losing 200,000 to 300,000 killed, in order that we give the spillers of blood in Washington and Europe an unforgettable lesson," he said.

At the present rate we would have to stay in Iraq for 400yrs?

Them fellers are thinking long term.

Added

credit on the math to Dr sanity ;)

http://drsanity.blogspot.com/2007/05/newsflash-zawahiri-wants-us-to-stay-in.html

I do agree Iraq is not the final stand with AQ,but since we're BOTH there we might as well kill some more off :2cents:

That is an interesting and shared sentiment of Al Qaeda, and a key point in why the US should leave Iraq ASAP. Of course defining ASAP is a whole different argument.

LOL I never said peaceful,that would be like the Irish,Scots and Brits getting along in perfect harmony. ;)

G.A.C.O.L.B.*

Are you up for invading Pakistan?

I'm up for taking care of Al Qaeda and taking the fight to them. Anyone who is going to plan attacks on us aren't going to do it from Iraq. They are going to do it from Afghanistan and Pakistan.

That is an interesting and shared sentiment of Al Qaeda, and a key point in why the US should leave Iraq ASAP. Of course defining ASAP is a whole different argument.

Well, urban warfare is a bit tricky but with the Iraqi's seemingly turning on them too, I like the odds better there than the mountains and caves of Afghanistan and Pakistan...ask the Russians ;)

It might be hard on the Iraqi's caught in the middle,but the Shiites and Kurds are still coming out ahead ...at least less are dying than under Saddam and we're trying to leave it better than we found it.

I'm up for taking care of Al Qaeda and taking the fight to them. Anyone who is going to plan attacks on us aren't going to do it from Iraq. They are going to do it from Afghanistan and Pakistan.

More likely Britain,Mexico,Spain or Germany...we keep the others occupied trying to get rid of us.

Edit

Sorry for forgetting France...wouldn't want to slight them ;)

Archived