Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone have....

CPAllTheWay012

the commercial on nfl network wear portis is standing with the football..and goes through to say "just promise me one little thing..when the games on the line and you need someone to step up..call my number" ??

would be greatly appreciateD!

instead of call my number he should have said "ok coach im taking a breather"ala Dallas game last year at home.

I'll take T.J. Houshmanelli, ah, T.J. Houshyourmama. You mean T.J. Houshmandzadeh of the Bengals. Yes, T.J. Houshmazilly. Put it on the board.

Championship!

:rotflmao: Thats one of my favorite commercials. I can't get enough of that one. :laugh:

".....whatever, put it on the board... CHAMPIONSHIP!" :laugh:

the commercial on nfl network wear portis is standing with the football..and goes through to say "just promise me one little thing..when the games on the line and you need someone to step up..call my number" ??

would be greatly appreciateD!

that's a great commercial. I also like the NFL Network clip from last year, the "highlights of 2005 segment" where Portis is giving the pep talk before the Redskins entered the field. I wish I could get a dialogue of that speech cause if anyone wants to doubt Portis is a team leader, just watch and listen to those words. Very powerful.

that's a great commercial. I also like the NFL Network clip from last year, the "highlights of 2005 segment" where Portis is giving the pep talk before the Redskins entered the field. I wish I could get a dialogue of that speech cause if anyone wants to doubt Portis is a team leader, just watch and listen to those words. Very powerful.

I missed that. I'd love to see that.

Archived