Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rodd Newhouse draft chat (redskins questions)

aqq

Geeze the press would be having a field day if we had made the trade with Denver and Johnson had slipped ... this guy sucks

True u dont make trades 4 months ahead in the draft...who does that?? nobody.

The truly sad thing about Newhouse is he thought he actaully made a good pt of why washington should have traded back...

On a side note does anybody understand his pt about why the pats draft was good because they took Merriweather (big time character issues) and then didnt draft till the 4th and the redskins was bad and they took Landry (best defensive player in the draft) and didnt pick till the 5th..makes no sense.

7It infuriates me that I'm working a desk job and someone is giving this JERK a pay check to blow hot air about sports. Picking on the Redskins' draft philosophy as a professional writer is like having a test on addition in a calculus class. This guy is a complete clown, and the personnel department needs a shakedown if this guy qualifies as a good writer.

If it's any solace to you, these writers get paid just slightly above the payscale of Wal Mart greeters. Not that there's anything wrong with that but it's a job many can do, and most choose not to because the compensation is borderline insulting. Just my :2cents:

I hate the national media they all suck and just take cheap shots based on no facts.... listen we could do the samething as new england and people will talk smack just cause its the redskins... I wish we could get all the espn people and guys like rodd and Dr.Z on a field and get to watch Sean taylor and Laron Landry play smear the Que$% with them hahaha Down with BRISTOL!!!!!!!!!!

Who is Rodd Newhouse?

This is all you really need to know about this clown, taken from a quick bio on ESPN Insider:

RODD NEWHOUSE

WEBLOG | RSS | PRINT BLOG

NFL: NFC WEST

Before joining Scouts Inc., Rodd Newhouse spent seven seasons in the pro personnel department of the Arizona Cardinals, where his duties ranged from the evaluation of collegiate and professional players to the advance scouting of future opponents to negotiating contracts.

A 1998 graduate of Rice University, Newhouse holds Bachelor of Arts degrees in economics, managerial studies and sports management. His father, Robert, was a member of three Super Bowl teams as a fullback for the Dallas Cowboys from 1972-83. He is married and resides in Chandler, Ariz.

Obviously, he did a stellar job in AZ. as evidenced by their full trophy case, and their consistent playoff appearances, oh wait....

Yeah because Rod Newhouse really knows what he's talking about. The guy who got fired by the Cardinals, THE CARDINALS.

He sounds like he really loves to hear himself talk, but I attribute that to the fact that he will no longer have a public voice pretty soon. I'm sure once everyone realizes he's an idiot he'll just fade away.

NFL: NFC WEST

Before joining Scouts Inc., Rodd Newhouse spent seven seasons in the pro personnel department of the Arizona Cardinals, where his duties ranged from the evaluation of collegiate and professional players to the advance scouting of future opponents to negotiating contracts.

A 1998 graduate of Rice University, Newhouse holds Bachelor of Arts degrees in economics, managerial studies and sports management. His father, Robert, was a member of three Super Bowl teams as a fullback for the Dallas Cowboys from 1972-83. He is married and resides in Chandler, Ariz.

Obviously, he did a stellar job in AZ. as evidenced by their full trophy case, and their consistent playoff appearances, oh wait....

Wow and his dad was a cowgirl hmmmm so this means he ate paint chips as a kid and umm yeah i got nothing else but the fact that he probably drafted garbage in az

They had four months to trade that pick????

I would love this IDIOT to name me one team who has traded down from the Top 6 picks earlier than 1 month before the draft. I'd love to hear just ONE.

It infuriates me that I'm working a desk job and someone is giving this JERK a pay check to blow hot air about sports. Picking on the Redskins' draft philosophy as a professional writer is like having a test on addition in a calculus class. This guy is a complete clown, and the personnel department needs a shakedown if this guy qualifies as a good writer.

lol...thank you.

Archived