Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Was Cooley Smashed!!!

Cane Corso21

Just wondering if anyone else noticed it yesterday, at the Draft party at Fed Ex. After Gibbs spoke Cooley came out of nowhere and was slurring his words, I couldnt understand anything he was saying, and it looked like Larry Michael came out to try and get him back, but he then went into the crowd, he just seemed a little too happy.

Did anyone notice this as well?

:40oz: :cheers:

I'd a' been drunk too. How boring would that have been to be there yesterday as a player. I'd have kicked back with my teammates and had a couple, wouldn't you have? Hey Chris!, tuggin' or tuckin'...watcha' doin' there pal? :paranoid:

HTTR

LOL I think he's tuckin.

:whoknows:

I didn't even see Rocky yesterday or Smoot or Campbell. I didnt hear Cooley I was too busy getting Joe Gibbs' autograph. After I got his I got Cooley's in that swarm of people. That was CRAZY!

Nobody heard him he was slurring I swear I couldnt understand nothing.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was, he seemed very goofy and enjoyed going through that crowd. I actually was plowed over by him when he was trying to get away from the crowd. I wasn't mad actually, I was thinking "Dude ... I got run over by Chris Cooley .... AWESOME!" :D

That security guard looked pissed that Cooley was putting him through that. I'd hate to have been him!

Nah he wasn't smashed... just enjoying the draft day party. I was actually hanging out with him when Gibbs was giving his speech, and he said "man I need to get some tv time" and then headed down towards the field. didn't think he'd actually do it.

On a related note, anyone see him drilling those field goals right after his speech? he was hitting 35+ yarders with room to spare. Someone better go warn Suisham...

Archived