Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage: 2007 NFL Draft From Redskins Park (Day 1)

JimmiJo

PLZ TRADE lANDRY NOW,HE CANT COVER,NOR IS HE THAT GREAT AT TACKLING.

WE SUCK AT THE DRAFT,WOW WE HAVE JUST DRAFTED A YOUNGER VERSION OF aDAM ARCH:doh:

WE NEED A D LINEMEN NOT A SLOW SAFTEY

WE COULD HAVE PUT FOX ,PRAY,OR SPRINGS A FREE SAFTEY AND MOVE

STback to his orginal SS spot.

He wasn't my first choice but from what I've seen he's anything but slow.

This was an interesting pick. I felt the team should have addressed the needs on the D-line. We will have to see how this pans out. Granted, the team is thin at the safety position. Outside of Taylor, there isn't really a top tier starter. Prioleau is good, but only as a solid backup. Fox plays the same role as Pierson.

The big downside I see with Landry, is he is a box tackler. He basically seems to be a younger version of Arch. This can be a little unnerving for fans as we all know how big a failure the Arch experiment was. Hopefully this kid has better coverage skills.

However, if he works out it can really help the secondary in general. If landry works, it could allow Prioleau to move to the corner position when needed, and overall help the secondary rotation.

PLZ TRADE lANDRY NOW,HE CANT COVER,NOR IS HE THAT GREAT AT TACKLING.

WE SUCK AT THE DRAFT,WOW WE HAVE JUST DRAFTED A YOUNGER VERSION OF aDAM ARCH:doh:

WE NEED A D LINEMEN NOT A SLOW SAFTEY

WE COULD HAVE PUT FOX ,PRAY,OR SPRINGS A FREE SAFTEY AND MOVE

STback to his orginal SS spot.

Calm Down my "excited" friend...Breaaaathe!!...INHALEEEEEEE.......EXHALEEEEEEEEEE.....feel better?

Now, according to most experts, LaRon Landry is THE BEST defensive player IN THIS DRAFT!! not only at his position....IN THE ENTIRE DRAFT. Better than Adams....Better than Anderson...Better even Okoye. That being said, adding a talent like him WILL improve the defense. Just have a little faith. :cheers:

With Marcus Washington, Taylor and Landry and Smoot ... I dont know of any other combo of players in the league that will play with as much excitment (Washington), Confidence (smoot) Intensity (Taylor and Landry) then the Redskins. Im not knocking off anyone else on the team because we are alllll great... Just saying that with these 4 on the team, we never have to worry about the rest of our D slacking off and not playing with Emotion , Fire, and Intensity, and confidence..

Anyone who compares him to Arch has eaten paint chips. This guy was a beast at the safety position from the day he walked onto campus at LSU. He is a totally different pedigree of an athlete. He is way more explosive then Archuleta. I have an idea... how about we wait and see how he does as a Redskin first...:rolleyes:

another year where Dallass funboys have drafted better than us.

next year the Foulboys will have a high 1st round round pick from the Browns:doh: ,and there 1st round pick depending how well they are this season......

im sick .. i knew we wouldn't have a chance at snatching up Adams ,but looking pass Anderson was a mistake.smh

I will be VERY interested to see how this pans out. If the coaches are right and our DLine is actually set and will produce this year, then this pick will be seen as brilliant. If they are wrong, and our DLine produces like it did much of last year, I think it will be bye-bye for the defensive coaching staff.

Archived