Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DC judge sues cleaners for $65.5 million - for losing his pants!

E-Dog Night

I'd like to see worse for him. He brought a frivolous lawsuit and should pay the costs, and damages to the business owners.

The legal system failed them. They suffered this jerk for years, and finally gave up because of the stress.

Cant agree more, this jerk ruined an entire family business for his pants. I would like to see the family sue him for legal fees and lost income from their business.

The sad thing is, this prick will end up with a nice job at some law firm while this family gets the s$%# end of the stick in more ways than one.

I'd like to see worse for him. He brought a frivolous lawsuit and should pay the costs, and damages to the business owners.

The legal system failed them. They suffered this jerk for years, and finally gave up because of the stress.

Cant agree more, this jerk ruined an entire family business for his pants. I would like to see the family sue him for legal fees and lost income from their business.

The sad thing is, this prick will end up with a nice job at some law firm while this family gets the s$%# end of the stick in more ways than one.

I doubt it. Those nice jobs at big law firms are actually hard to get. Generally, you need to be able to bring in lots of good paying clients, or they are not interested in you.

A former ALJ is of no use to a firm. Plus, I think this guy's reputation is poison to any law firm.

He's going to have to hang out a shingle and try to get by as a sole practitioner, I bet. That's a hard way to make a living.

I doubt it. Those nice jobs at big law firms are actually hard to get. Generally, you need to be able to bring in lots of good paying clients, or they are not interested in you.

A former ALJ is of no use to a firm. Plus, I think this guy's reputation is poison to any law firm.

He's going to have to hang out a shingle and try to get by as a sole practitioner, I bet. That's a hard way to make a living.

Archived