Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stop acting rediculous

BMahoney

If I read one more thread about drafting Calvin Johnson or Landry I'm going to go insane. I understand it would be nice to have another highlight reel player, which I cannot deny they both will be. But honestly if we don't draft Adams if he is available and Okoye after that we would be making the one of the biggest mistakes. If we get Adams then there won't be the need to have two play making safeties because the qb wont have 5 minutes to throw the ball. If we draft Okoye we won't be stuck having to bring as many guys in the box to have a chance and stopping the run, setting us up for long play action plays that Taylor has to bite on because he somehow is the leading tackler on the team. We need D-Line and we need it bad though they might not play next year, or have a big impact, I don't think many of you have superbowl hopes for next season. But these two guys WOULD lead to a very promising future in Washington. Just my two cents.

If I read one more thread about drafting Calvin Johnson or Landry I'm going to go insane. I understand it would be nice to have another highlight reel player, which I cannot deny they both will be. But honestly if we don't draft Adams if he is available and Okoye after that we would be making the one of the biggest mistakes. If we get Adams then there won't be the need to have two play making safeties because the qb wont have 5 minutes to throw the ball. If we draft Okoye we won't be stuck having to bring as many guys in the box to have a chance and stopping the run, setting us up for long play action plays that Taylor has to bite on because he somehow is the leading tackler on the team. We need D-Line and we need it bad though they might not play next year, or have a big impact, I don't think many of you have superbowl hopes for next season. But these two guys WOULD lead to a very promising future in Washington. Just my two cents.

Pre-Draft, post-draft and free agent hype is all that we've had around here for years. We're just havin' fun!

Ridiculous. The most horribly spelled word ever on message boards...lol.

I know I know, shut up with the English police crap.

Anyway, looks like you're going to have a heart attack if Vinny was telling the truth during today's press conference. He said that at the 6th pick, you have to go best player available, simply because you're going to need an impact player who will be worth the kind of money tied to him.

That might be a way to scare teams too, since a player they want might be available and they know that we'll take him whether or not we need him, or it might be the truth which still makes sense.

The best thing that can happen is if we were able to trade down a few spots and get some more picks, but it looks like it'll be hard to do. I understand the BPA argument when you're sitting at the 6th spot.

Instead of going insane, go read all of the other draft threads, and post in there. i was highly disappointed to find draft talk in this thread.

Wow I was looking for some a valid argument to prove me wrong, all you have done is what I did and express your displeasure so please don't whine to be about exactly what you are doing. If anyone has something descent to say about why we shouldn't draft one of these two I would love to hear. I also forgot to put in my post that I am all for trading down but it doesn't seem like that is going to be possible. And the reason I did not post this in another draft thread is because they are all cluttered with petty commments and no real reply to my opinion. So if those of you who are going to sit there and find what I did wrong with my thread rather than really reply to it please go post in one of these 5 page threads where you can bicker back and forth with one another. Thank you.

Archived