Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

News media and CJ

joseph51

I see you're new here, so I'll try to be easy on you.

If you haven't noticed, we already have about 4,000 CJ threads even though the Redskins WILL NOT be drafting him(despite what a number of airheads seems to try to make themselves believe). We don't need anymore threads about him. Let alone one about him and the Falcons.

If you haven't noticed, we already have about 4,000 CJ threads even though the Redskins WILL NOT be drafting him(despite what a number of airheads seems to try to make themselves believe). We don't need anymore threads about him. Let alone one about him and the Falcons.

Who's your inside source telling you we won't be drafting him? Since the draft hasn't happened yet, anything is possible. I think we all need to remember that we are all fans of the same team, and regardless of who we pick, we should stand behind this team's pick, whether it is Calvin Johnson or someone else.

Quit hating on CJ. You're just mad cuz he smoked pot.

Who's your inside source telling you we won't be drafting him? Since the draft hasn't happened yet, anything is possible. I think we all need to remember that we are all fans of the same team, and regardless of who we pick, we should stand behind this team's pick, whether it is Calvin Johnson or someone else.

I agree...

"Can't we all just get along?"

Where would most of the media like CJ to land? It's a no brainer, but Falcons are flying under the radar for now.

Why? Go figure :laugh: :laugh:

That's an easy one to predict where the media wants CJ to go to...... it's Dallas. With Romo sits to pee, TO and CJ they would be pppping all over themselves. :notworthy

You can argue.....scream....cry....whatever. Best to sit back, and learn to love it.

CJ is coming to the Skins.

We have no use or need for a lineman that is going to have splinters for the first half of the season.

Gibbs isn't 40 years old.

It is time to win now.......bring the beast! Bring CJ.

:logo:

You can argue.....scream....cry....whatever. Best to sit back, and learn to love it.

We have no use or need for a lineman that is going to have splinters for the first half of the season.

Where do you get this nonsense about splinters from and name your source.

This a media plot you are falling victum for. :laugh:

There's no medical evidense to support that anywhere.

Can I order an Alan branch caliber shell for an alan branch sized pistol, because I might just have to shoot myself if we actually do draft CJ (okay I won't seriosly do that, but man that's whats going through my head right now)

:gus: :puke: :pint: Good lord saturday cant come fast enough

if the skins draft CJ, then everyone had better hope that our offense will be so dominating that we won't need to rely on defense.

i've seen it posted numerous times here. we have needs. wide receiver may be one of those needs, but it's nowhere near the top.

Well, should the skins become even worse in the FO department than they already are and draft CJ...when the skins get spanked again next season, I don't wanna hear a damn thing from anyone saying we have "needs" if they were one of the supporters of CJ in the first place. That's for sure.

Well, should the skins become even worse in the FO department than they already are and draft CJ...when the skins get spanked again next season, I don't wanna hear a damn thing from anyone saying we have "needs" if they were one of the supporters of CJ in the first place. That's for sure.

in no way do i support drafting CJ. i'm all for the DLine picks right now

Archived