Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Strength of schedule

bedlamVR

it's saying that we play 1 more winning team then them, and they play 1 more losing team then us, according to record

I'm still confused as to what you would propose to do about that. Except for us getting good and everyone else sucking.

Its common sense. If we are the worst team in the division we are going to have a tougher schedule, because the other 3 teams had better records(and we play them twice each) while they each play us twice(we lower their strength of schedule).

When you consider that all but 2 of our games are against the same teams, why would this surprise anyone?

I'm still confused as to what you would propose to do about that. Except for us getting good and everyone else sucking.

there is nothing we can do, we aren't the "feel good story of the league" as a lot of teams have been....Saints, Bears, etc. We are also in THE TOUGHEST DIVISION IN FOOTBALL. I dont care what anyone says but ANY of these 4 teams can come out and shut you out or put up 50 points. But it's also the most consistent division in football. There's no way to really gauge what the future holds, we may have a tougher schedule on paper but i would rather it be that way. I want these guys battle tested....forget the easy road, nobody wins championships by cutting corners. The teams that have th tough schedules are the ones that do better in January

Archived