Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Proof of How We Go 16-0

aairricc

If it was a joke should it not be put in a defferent section of ES since the stadium is for redskins talk. Hmmm, the tailgate section sounds about right.

The Tailgate (105 Viewing)

Use this forum to participate in off-topic discussions (politics, entertainment, history, technology, humor, etc.) Please note that some threads may contain material not suitable for viewing at work or around children – view at your own discretion.

Honestly nebster21 I think this thread merits both tailgate and stadium.:2cents:

Sept. 17 @ Philadelphia Eagles: NFC East play begins with another team whose quarterback situation is in flux. Donavan McNabb's knee might be worse than Culpepper's. Worse yet, the backup the Eagles brought in, Kelly Holcomb, led the Cleveland Browns to the playoff a few years ago, a feat no less impressive than early man developing agriculture. Quarterback controversies can ruin any team. To 2-0 we go.

Nov. 11 vs. Eagles: How has Andy Reid not had a heart attack living in Philly for eight straight years? All those greasy cheesesteaks, the man is a coronary waiting to happen. And how has no one convinced him to go on a diet? Just curious. 9-0, right as Reid's ticker blows.

The second one, where the person was intentionally joking, was funny.

The first one was r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d. There's no QB controversy... but first I'd love to touch on a point that a lot of people forget... Don;t draw comparisons between McNabb and Culpepper because CULPEPPER SUCKS WITHOUT RANDY MOSS! His 2006 rating was in fact better than his 2005 rating pre-injury.

its funny, but if you actually believe that... somethings wrong

Yes indeed. How dare a REDSKINS FAN be optimistic and not concede defeat before the season is even here.

It's ok I've developed a 16 step program to fix your problem.

WIN

WIN

WIN

WIN

WIN

WIN

WIN

WIN

WIN

WIN

WIN

WIN