Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants vs. Redskins Prediction Thread

JJredskins00

Skins win. The argument that "the Skins will mail it in" is trumped by the argument that "the Giants will mail it in too -- and they're injured all over." Both teams just lost in crushing defeats. But the Skins have had a few more days to get over it, they have a highly motivated QB in Wuerffel, a RB in Betts who knows it's now or never to prove that he deserves Davis's job, and a WR in McCants who knows this could be the opportunity to show that the team doesn't have to draft a WR #1.

Expect some sloppiness on both sides from various players half-assing it, but Skins should prevail. Hoping for good games by Wuerffel, Betts, McCants, W. Jackson, L. Jackson, Bauman and Cortez.

Weather should be in the low to mid 40's. No chance of rain. Hopefully our passing game will be a little more effective and we can squeeze out a win. I hope Betts has a breakout game, and we see some more of Ladarius Jackson.

Skins 16 (after a missed extra point)

Giants 10

Huge game for Cortez...5 for 5 on field goals, 2 for 2 PAT, and two touchbacks...touchdowns by Davis and W Jackson round out the scoring.

Redskins 29

Giants 24

Cortez gets our hopes up and is the talk of the town for the remainder of the week...he then misses numerous field goals and one extra point to round out the season and the Skins are left looking for a new kicker.

the redskins are teasers. they could win all four games to end the year, but given their on again off again nature this season the team is probably going to go 2-2.

this will probably be one of the wins. a sloppy, sordid affair just like the last game between these two leviathans :laugh:

Redskins 17 Giants 14

oh, I forgot, the Skins don't have a kicker so the 17 is impossible.

Okay, now I've got it:

Redskins 21 Giants 17

There we go, I think we can at least make the extra points :)

Archived