Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How about Kicker John Carney?

redskinfansince73

It would be nice to have a proven veteran to compete with but you have to go with Suisham (or however you spell it). I'm tired of "once was great " players on this team. You got a young guy here who can be molded into a Redskin. Maybe another Mosely or Lohmiller. I never thought Lohmiller would amount to anything but I sure miss those days.

For real, I know your new new, but there gonna not allow you to make threads if you make stuff like this, trust me, has happend to me.

Just use that search option at the top, easy to use.

What's wrong about asking what Redskin fans think about a player? I was looking for someone to give some feedback on why Carney was released so quickly,and see if Redskin fans were interested in us at least taking a look at him. Sorry if I broke any of the thread starting rules Geezz!

'Skins need youth at every position, including pk. I for one hope they stick with Suisham for '07. He's decent on kickoffs, and showed some promise on fg's. I'm hoping he kicks a game winner against the Cowboys this year. Even though Tuna is gone it'd still be some sweet payback for the dude.

What's wrong about asking what Redskin fans think about a player? I was looking for someone to give some feedback on why Carney was released so quickly,and see if Redskin fans were interested in us at least taking a look at him. Sorry if I broke any of the thread starting rules Geezz!

Already posted.... by someone else who had the same idea. The idea is a bad one to begin with.... you know how old Carney is right? But the problem isn't the idea... it's the fact that you didn't use the search function to add to the discussion that seemed to interest you to begin with.

Theres nothing wrong with it, im just saying there was already a thread made earlier about Carney, and the Mod's usually don't like a thread such as this, when you could have asked it in that thread. That usually causes them to ban you from making new threads.

Just trying to help you out

There are only two things in life that scare me, Nuclear war...and carnies....Circus folk, nomads...small hands, smell like cabbage. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
HaHa..can't go wrong with a Simpsons quote. I think Swisham (? spelling) proved himself a pretty good kicker late in the season.

Actually, Austin Powers, not the Simpsons. And just say "no" to John Carney and his small hands and cabbage smell, not to mention his age.

There are only two things in life that scare me, Nuclear war...and carnies....Circus folk, nomads...small hands, smell like cabbage. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There are two things that I hate in this world: Intolerance of other people's cultures, and The Dutch. :silly:

Archived