Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offshore Fishing Ocean City, MD

blmarlin

Glad to see there are some fishermen on here. Give me a call 410-320-9646 to talk about dates. We have plenty of good dates available. If you can't get a group of six together, we could try to do a make-up trip if we can get six people to sign up. Again give me a call or shoot me a PM for additional info.

What would you say is your average catch? My father has his own 28 footer that he fishes the bay with, but often goes seafishing with his work through someplace in Delaware. Also, he'll usually do fish excursions when on vacation...but many times on the vacation excursions he'll end up coming back with nothing, which is not fun, especially after droppin' all that money. I've been out once or twice on the sea...but nothin'.

Our average catch is probably 5 to 6 tunas with some dolphin thrown in. As you know its fishing. We try very hard everyday to catch fish. Unfortunatly some days it doesn't workout that way. You zig when you should have zagged. Another thing is the time of year. Later in the season you have more variety of fish. Anyone having any questions feel free to PM me or give me a call 410-320-9646

My buddy took his boat to OC last summer and tried to do some fishing. He hit his prop against a sandbar and busted it.

He and his wife were both on the news that evening as they were getting towed back to where ever. She was so embarassed that she still brings it up as a trump card in any argument they have.

I agree....in the off-season.
Man the summer time is the best up there, tons of people and sitting at the bars on the water drinking a frosty one, and dont forget about secrets.. The off-season is nice too but it just sucks that its not warm and you can not spend alot of time outside.

A GV sighting! Good to see you around GV. The crabbing forecast is looking pretty bleak right now. :mad:

I know KG - I'm dying here....no crabs - no football.....Freakin' wish I was a bear so I could hibernate through these 4-5 months of tedium....

I've been around....just lurking a bit more lately....taking it all in. Good to hear from you.

I WANT TO GO!

Doesn't look like we are going to be able to pull it together Mrs. Huly....We were trying to book a nice fishing trip on my Mother's Bday.

Sadly, it is 4/21 - the opening day of Trophy Rock season....everyone is booked. We are trying to come up w/ alternatives...

If we find a boat.......for some Pez wings....we might be able to squeeze in another anglerette....

Doesn't look like we are going to be able to pull it together Mrs. Huly....We were trying to book a nice fishing trip on my Mother's Bday.

Sadly, it is 4/21 - the opening day of Trophy Rock season....everyone is booked. We are trying to come up w/ alternatives...

If we find a boat.......for some Pez wings....we might be able to squeeze in another anglerette....

Pez is going out on 4/22

We don't fish the bay Rockfish season. In late june or early july there should be tuna, dolphin and shark around. Marlin will start to make a showing then also. If you check out our site www.bloodsweatandtearssportfishing.com on the rates and availability page we have a list of the fish we target and the months. Also our calendar is wide open now. Prime weekend dates are still available. Take a look and give me a call 41-320-9646 if you want to book a trip.

Your prices are very good for a boat of that size. Are

you a mate on the boat? Should be bluefish time anyday and

then bottom fishing. Sharks should be in that mix also.

Like you, I like the fall the best. Everything comes into play,

Tunas, Hoos, mahi mahi, bottom fishing, etc, etc.

Archived