Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Holy Crap!: SNYDER TO SELL IF 'SKINS STUMBLE AGAIN? (PFT)

Portis4President

Didn't see this posted.

SNYDER TO SELL IF 'SKINS STUMBLE AGAIN?

After eight years of trying to take the Washington Redskins back to the Super Bowl, owner Dan Snyder could soon be admitting that he's not cut out for the role.

A league source tells us that, if the 'Skins fail to make the playoffs in 2007, Snyder might be firing the only person whom he hasn't fired yet. Himself.

"He seems to be starting to realize that he's the common denominator for every season since he bought the team," said the source. "The question right now is whether he loves the Redskins enough to walk away and let someone else take over."

The source said that another possibility would be for Snyder to sell the majority share of the team to someone else, and then to take a backseat to a new owner.

I am walking on sunshine.

[EDITOR'S NOTE: It's April Fool's day. If you haven't already realized that everything posted from the McNabb retirement story to this point is completely and totally phony and made up, please convey our deepest condolences to your family, your friends, and anyone else who has to interact with you on a regular basis.] :doh:

I was hoping this thread was true.:cheers:

]']I mean' date=' seriously, didn't you read the rest of the page? It said Donovan was retiring. and in bright red font, it says "April Fools One-liners."

That is THE definition of gullible.[/quote']

So I guess it was really confusing before, on the first page, when I said I was stupid and gullible. I can see how a really smart person like you might miss that.

Every day is April Fools Day over at PFT.

I'm sure you only read the most reliable sources like ESPN.

All of the NFL reporting is really about reporting rumors and breaking actual events. They all hit and miss on rumors and break their share of events.

So I guess it was really confusing before, on the first page, when I said I was stupid and gullible. I can see how a really smart person like you might miss that.

Calm down. No need to be bitter that you've pretty much made yourself the single most idiotic poster on this board.

Archived