Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ah, what a lovely way to start the day...

China

So I'm driving in to work this morning and it's a little cool so I turn on the heat. Nothing but cold air comes out. The car is warmed up so I'm driving down the road trying to figure out what going on when ding! ding! ding! the warning light comes on that my car is overheating. Great! So, I pull over and check and there is plenty of coolant. At this point I'm guessing, no heat, overheating, plenty of coolant...water pump must have broken. :doh:

So I spend the next hour driving short distances and then stopping and waiting for the car to cool down as I try to get my car to the shop. Ah well, at least I made it and it can get fixed, although I know I'll have a nice bill when they fix it because once they have everything taken apart they're going to want to replace the timing belt too, since my car just went over 100K miles.

:)

So I'm driving in to work this morning and it's a little cool so I turn on the heat. Nothing but cold air comes out. The car is warmed up so I'm driving down the road trying to figure out what going on when ding! ding! ding! the warning light comes on that my car is overheating. Great! So, I pull over and check and there is plenty of coolant. At this point I'm guessing, no heat, overheating, plenty of coolant...water pump must have broken. :doh:

So I spend the next hour driving short distances and then stopping and waiting for the car to cool down as I try to get my car to the shop. Ah well, at least I made it and it can get fixed, although I know I'll have a nice bill when they fix it because once they have everything taken apart they're going to want to replace the timing belt too, since my car just went over 100K miles.

:)

Sorry man, I feel your pain, what ****ty Friday.

Archived