Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN.com: Iran: Captured UK sailor calls for troops out of Iraq

jpillian

Hey Sarge do you think this is a good example of why women shouldn't be in the military? Or at least shouldn't be allowed certain positions?

I don't mind them being in the military, just not in positions that put them in contact with the enemy

Where IS the UN? Where IS Amnesty? Where IS the Red Cross???

This is the PERFECT example of why many on the right have grown to distrust (and in the UN's case loathe) some of these international organizations. I know this is the classic hog mantra, but why the damn double standard?

Wrong is wrong. It seems to me we give the UN a billion dollars a year to **** on us.

This is absolute proof that Iran is behind the insurgency in Iraq

Does anyone see the similarity of the coerced statements they're forcing these Brits to make, compared to when the "Iraqi insurgents" showed videos of civilian hostages. Both instances, the hostages for forced to say that being in Iraq is "bad" and the troops need to pull out. It seems Iran is almost synonymous with the Iraqi insurgency.

This is absolute proof that Iran is behind the insurgency in Iraq

Does anyone see the similarity of the coerced statements they're forcing these Brits to make, compared to when the "Iraqi insurgents" showed videos of civilian hostages. Both instances, the hostages for forced to say that being in Iraq is "bad" and the troops need to pull out. It seems Iran is almost synonymous with the Iraqi insurgency.

I thought the ones responsible for a huge majority of the attacks on American and other "Coalition" troops were Sunni?

I thought the ones responsible for a huge majority of the attacks on American and other "Coalition" troops were Sunni?

Its a mix

Al Qaeda is fueling the Sunni based attacks, and Iran the Shia based attacks

Basically we are just now, in the past 6-12 months finally realizing that the Shia's are no friends of ours

The whole strategy goes back to the "De-Baathification" which was the strategy at the start of the occupation

Archived