Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you rather? (PG-13 version)

skinsfan07

OK this is like the other one, but so it doesn't get closed, let's keep it pg-13 people. This was a fun game and I'd hate to have it go away again.

So I'll start off and ya'll follow suit.

WYR,

1. Get a fully functional Playstation 3 and 10 new games for it delivered to you today, but you'd turn into a hairy pig for a week every time you used it?

OR

2. Get a fully functional Playstation 3 and 10 new games for it delivered to you today, on one condition, that you amputate both your thumbs first?

WYR,

See your father in a speedo?

or

See your mother in a thong?

WYR,

Be constantly intoxicated for 10 years

OR

Have everyone around you being constantly intoxicated for 10 years.

WYR,

1. Be returned to the cretacious and try and survive there?

OR

2. Be returned to the middle ages and try and survive there?

WYR,

#1 Be locked away in a dungeon for 6 months and have to eat your own flesh to survive?

OR

#2 Be locked away in a dungeon for 30 years and have to eat other prisoners to survive?

WYR,

#1 Be burnt alive?

OR

#2 Drowned to death?

WYR,

1: Be autopsied alive

OR

2: Be stuck on a far-away planet, alone, with a limited supply of oxygen left?

WYR..

Talk like Yoda for the rest of your life?

OR

Breathe like Darth Vader for the rest of your life?

WYR...

go on the most luxurious Ocean Liner that you have EVER seen, but it sinks like the Titanic and you don't get saved

OR

go on the most luxurious Jet ever created that can go faster than the Concorde and is like THE Ocean Liner of the sky, but it crashes on an uncharted Island that is full of Cannibals?

OK this is like the other one, but so it doesn't get closed, let's keep it pg-13 people. This was a fun game and I'd hate to have it go away again.

WYR,

1. Get a fully functional Playstation 3 and 10 new games for it delivered to you today, but you'd turn into a hairy pig for a week every time you used it?

And sell all the games on ebay for 1000 dollars and then sell the pig at an auction for 60 dollars a pound receiving another 5 grand and buy a nice HDTV for my 360 :)

WYR,

Just to laugh at him

WYR,

To become president!

WYR,

I'd be a knight RAWR!

WYR,

#1 Be locked away in a dungeon for 6 months and have to eat your own flesh to survive?

Or I would eat the rats and bugs?

WYR,

#1 Be burnt alive?

and hopefully inhale superheated air so it would go quicker

WYR,

Hopefully I could find a hot female alien that knew where to find air and rule the planet.

I played this last night with my girlfriend. She went shopping for a bathing suit and kept me on the phone for almost 90 minutes while she tried them on. She would tell what kind she was trying on and I would look it up on the internet and then give my opinion. It finally came down to the following two:

Swimsuit A: J71147B6BLACKFRONT.jpgJ71147B6BLACKREAR.jpg

Swimsuit B: 38257-WHT-LF.jpg38257-WHT-LB.jpg

I convinced her to buy "B".

WYR,

OR

2. Get a fully functional Playstation 3 and 10 new games for it delivered to you today, on one condition, that you amputate both your thumbs first?

WYR,

or

See your mother in a thong?

WYR,

Be constantly intoxicated for 10 years

OR

WYR,

1. Be returned to the cretacious and try and survive there?

OR

WYR,

OR

#2 Be locked away in a dungeon for 30 years and have to eat other prisoners to survive?

WYR,

#1 Be burnt alive?

OR

#2 Drowned to death?

WYR,

1: Be autopsied alive

OR

WYR..

Talk like Yoda for the rest of your life?

OR

Breathe like Darth Vader for the rest of your life?

WYR...

go on the most luxurious Ocean Liner that you have EVER seen, but it sinks like the Titanic and you don't get saved

OR

go on the most luxurious Jet ever created that can go faster than the Concorde and is like THE Ocean Liner of the sky, but it crashes on an uncharted Island that is full of Cannibals?

Would you rather:

1. Be a well known, well recognized winner in your time, but forgotton years later.

or

2. Be a loser who gets no recognition in your time, but is remembered as a great person forever?

WYR

be stuck on a metro filled with sexy but sweaty/stinky people playing would you rather for 8 hours

OR

be stuck on a metro filled with ugly but good smelling people doing the same thing?

Archived