Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Baseball - Extremeskins League **Draft TONIGHT 8:00 PM** (new 2nd league too)

SkinsTillIDie

This is the official Extremeskins fantasy baseball thread.

*** The draft is Wednesday evening, at 8:00 PM. ***

For those concerned with the second league, see Post #56 or contact Warpath81 for more details

Post #56 Quoted here:

Alright, I started a 2nd League. It's a Head-to-Head league; 8x8. When you register, please use your ES name as your team name. I chose H2H over Roto because a little smack talk is good on a weekly basis (and plus - it keeps some of you grounded). The draft is April 4th @ 8pm. I know, the season starts this Sunday, but our scoring wouldn't start until the 9th.

League Info:

League ID: 274977

League URL: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/274977

Password: touchdown

got a quick suggestions if you don't mind.

I was wondering if there is a chance to change up 2 rules

1) Add OBP to hitting and Ls to Pitchers

2) Maybe weekly league or people will just take advantage of subbing in and out pitchers from waivers and roster..

I joined the league but wont make the draft date, becasue i will be at work!!! Any time after 4pm is fine with me!!!

got a quick suggestions if you don't mind.

I was wondering if there is a chance to change up 2 rules

1) Add OBP to hitting and Ls to Pitchers

2) Maybe weekly league or people will just take advantage of subbing in and out pitchers from waivers and roster..

I joined the league but wont make the draft date, becasue i will be at work!!! Any time after 4pm is fine with me!!!

1) Yeah sure. The stat modifiers were just the default, I'll add a few more

2) What do you mean by weekly league?

And I'll see what I can do about the draft time. When we get a full league, we can see what works for most people.

1) Yeah sure. The stat modifiers were just the default, I'll add a few more

2) What do you mean by weekly league?

ya what ever makes most people happy bout the draft time.

Weekly league-- basically the roster is set to matchup the best of the best from each side and they stay froze from monday-sunday..

daily league- changes to your roster can be made every day and sometime people take advantage of this by subbing in the maximium amount of games played in a certain week

ya what ever makes most people happy bout the draft time.

Weekly league-- basically the roster is set to matchup the best of the best from each side and they stay froze from monday-sunday..

daily league- changes to your roster can be made every day and sometime people take advantage of this by subbing in the maximium amount of games played in a certain week

Ah, I see. Yeah, sure, sounds good.

Nice. Did you do anything in specific that may be of help to anyone else trying to get in?

Nope. I waited a few minutes after the first couple times I tried.

Another heads up: I had another Yahoo fantasy draft tonight, scheduled for 8:30. I signed onto the site at about 8:15 and there was a countdown clock that told me I had another 1:15 to go...thought it was kind of odd, but whatever. Maybe I had the times mixed up.

Anyway, 9:30 rolled around, it lets me in and the draft is 75% done. My team is alright, but I still wish I was there to have picked it all. I talked to my buddy who invited me to the league after and he said his brother in law had the same problem but gave him a call and he found a way around it.

Just a heads up for Friday at 3 pm.

Archived