Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nissan Skyline - VA -

InsaneBoost

Yeah, I dont know if I ever told you all about the Skyline in my neighborhood, but here it is. I would have gotten out and taken some, but I didn't want to go on his lawn, and possibly have the cops called on me, or him come out ready to beat me with a bat.

teckskyline.jpg

teckskyline2.jpg

That car is a piece of crap.

what year is it? any idea what model of the skyline it is?

Myself i'm looking to get a new car this summer Infiniti G35 aka the Skyline over in Europe.

Those skylines are beautiful and rare cars with some serious power under the hood.

I'm not sure of the year, but it would be in the late 80's early 90's I believe. It is a Nissan Skyline R32.

The G35 is considerd to the Skyline everywhere right now, but not that the new Skyline will be coming out, I believe 08 or 09, they can stop saying that.

That car is a piece of crap.

Is there any reasoning around this, or are you just trying to get your post count up?

"The GT-R did not only have excellent handling characteristics, but also featured one of the best production engines of all times, the RB26DETT, a 2.6l DOHC inline-6 twin turbo with 280hp. The RB26DETT is a pure racing engine, derived directly from Group A racing, which was despec’ed to fit the maximum 280hp allowed by Japanese regulations. Tuned (newer) versions of this engine, however, have been seen to reach up to 1300hp, so make sure to check out the Tuning section of this site, because tuning is what the Skyline really is all about. Still, the standard version makes the 0-60mph sprint in 4.8 seconds, putting it on a par with a Ferrari 355"

The fact that Skins247 stated that the car is a piece of crap obviously shows that he has absolutely 0 knowledge of cars whatsoever. Any car that if modified properly can reach up to 1300 hp is not a piece of crap, obviously the engine was designed meticulously and properly. The engine that was put in the skyline was one of the most popular and successful motors produced overseas in the history of the automotive industry.

Post count in here? forget where you are? lol

I have to agree with him tho, it just looks like a ricer pos IMO

Of course it is rice, anything Japanese is, which I dont have a problem with.

But do you know anything about this car.

This car alone, can make 1,000hp on stock internals, motor, and block.

This car can destroy anything in its path, just as a Supra is capable of doing.

While a mustang cobra would need to upgrade the Supercharger, the Skyline can add a downpipe and destory it, same with Camaros, etc.

See the post below you'res for a little information, if you want a more into depth information on the Car, click the link below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Skyline

Thats information on them all, it's not going to show what they can do, but just so you have a brief knowledge.

I'm not really a fan of Japanese cars, the Skyline is just a beast. AWD and that turbo motor, you can't go wrong. Also, the skyline's, every single one of them, somehow had exactly 280hp (the old legal limit in Japan for a production car) despite the fact that they got a little heavier and a little faster with each new one.

I'm not sure of the year, but it would be in the late 80's early 90's I believe. It is a Nissan Skyline R32.

R32 was pretty much just early 90s, if it saw any time in the 80s it would have been at the very end of the decade.

This car alone, can make 1,000hp on stock internals, motor, and block.

The R32? Don't think so... the R34, definitely.

R32 was pretty much just early 90s, if it saw any time in the 80s it would have been at the very end of the decade.

The R32? Don't think so... the R34, definitely.

Said 89-94, so yeah primarily 90's, but was in the late 80's :silly:

I thought the R32-R34 all used the same RB26DETT motor, my bad then on the power.

However, I would never race a R34 due to its weight.

However, if I was able to have a Skyline, I would have to go with the KPGC10

c10-2.jpg

Thats cool and all insane, but i still think its a ugly car, nice engine or not :D

my :2cents:

The Skyline in the pictures is at least 12-15 years old. It looks pretty damn good considering. The Skyline has gone through several drastic redesigns since then. I think you're comparing this car to 2007 models and that is just not fair. Performance wise, this car is pretty much one of the fastest cars on the road in Virginia. Show some respect.

Hey IB, what do you drive? I'm guessing it's Turboed or Supercharged...

Ahhh na man, I dont have anything fast, I made this my names on a lot of forums back when my brother was racing his Turbo Coupe. Dynod 620hp, 530whp, 360ft-lbs of torque. We use to go around, raped cars left and right, roll ons, or a dig. Car is still notorious all over the Virginia, DC, and Maryland areas.

Tag was EXOWNZU, ask someone whose been in the car scene for awhile, they'll reconize it.

Car was stolen however, so now were just deciding whether to build a 700whp+ Integra, or to just put on some rims and maybe a nice system.

You just exposed your knowledge of cars in seven words. I didn't realize that was possible.

Dude, I know what cars look nice and which ones look like crap. And that car is a piece of ****! Ask me if I give a rat's **** how fast it can go?! It's not like we're in Germany and can actually go really fast. Quite frankly, if I saw that car on the road I wouldn't give it a second glance. All the nice-looking cars on the road and you think THAT thing is a beauty? :doh:

The G35 is considerd to the Skyline everywhere right now, but not that the new Skyline will be coming out, I believe 08 or 09, they can stop saying that.

Is there any reasoning around this, or are you just trying to get your post count up?

LOOK at it! It's a worthless piece of crap! I wouldn't give $500 for that thing. Btw, dude, I don't think they count posts in here. :rolleyes:

Dude, I know what cars look nice and which ones look like crap. And that car is a piece of ****! Ask me if I give a rat's **** how fast it can go?! It's not like we're in Germany and can actually go really fast. Quite frankly, if I saw that car on the road I wouldn't give it a second glance. All the nice-looking cars on the road and you think THAT thing is a beauty? :doh:

I can bet you $100 plus you would give it a second glance because

a) you have probably never seen one in person or on the highway / road

and

B) because it isn't normal looking with the cars on the road today.

Of course we are not in Germany, but have you forgotten about the Mid-West?

They have miles and miles of straight aways for top end runs.

LOOK at it! It's a worthless piece of crap! I wouldn't give $500 for that thing. Btw, dude, I don't think they count posts in here. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I have found that out :laugh:

You wouldn't give $500, you must be crazy. You could turn around and sell it for $60,000.

Hell, if I didn't like the car (such as yourself) , but knew I could make that much money, i'd buy it to re-sell it.

"The GT-R did not only have excellent handling characteristics, but also featured one of the best production engines of all times, the RB26DETT, a 2.6l DOHC inline-6 twin turbo with 280hp. The RB26DETT is a pure racing engine, derived directly from Group A racing, which was despec’ed to fit the maximum 280hp allowed by Japanese regulations. Tuned (newer) versions of this engine, however, have been seen to reach up to 1300hp, so make sure to check out the Tuning section of this site, because tuning is what the Skyline really is all about. Still, the standard version makes the 0-60mph sprint in 4.8 seconds, putting it on a par with a Ferrari 355"

The fact that Skins247 stated that the car is a piece of crap obviously shows that he has absolutely 0 knowledge of cars whatsoever. Any car that if modified properly can reach up to 1300 hp is not a piece of crap, obviously the engine was designed meticulously and properly. The engine that was put in the skyline was one of the most popular and successful motors produced overseas in the history of the automotive industry.

At least Butz sees things clearly. It's junk. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against foreign cars. In fact, I own one. But that car is nothing. And, again, who really cares if it can go fast or not? How often are you really going to get it up to full song in this country without forfeiting your license? If its so fast then put in on a hauler and see what it can do vs the boys in Bristol this weekend.

At least Butz sees things clearly. It's junk. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against foreign cars. In fact, I own one. But that car is nothing. And, again, who really cares if it can go fast or not? How often are you really going to get it up to full song in this country without forfeiting your license? If its so fast then put in on a hauler and see what it can do vs the boys in Bristol this weekend.

What cars are running at Bristol?

Pure drag cars, or what?

I've gone down there and have won dyno contest left and right against the morons that show up there.

Please say it is a domestic weekend, I know a friend of mine who would love to race some:silly:

Archived