Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Interesting DE Option

DRSmith

What has this guy done in his entire career that would lend you to think he was even worth the vet minimum? He was drafted first overall, ok... so what? He has been a huge injury concern his entire career and even when healthy has been an average player AT BEST. When was the last time the Redskins turned a bust into a good player? This guy is a waste of talent... PASS!

You realize the reason he was cut was because he failed his physical, right?

NFL | Brown failed physical

Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:46:00 -0700

Adam Schefter, of NFL Network, reports unrestricted free-agent DE Courtney L. Brown failed his physical this past weekend before being released by the Denver Broncos.

Lets trade something for him!

Trying to beat your quota for the week with stir-the-pot posts? :)

But, one could say that the skins FO might consider throwing a fifth round pick just to make sure he doesn't get away in free agency. The team might throw in Holdman considering he is a serviceable LB according to our old LB coach.

I rember that draft so well.First one I ever watched.I rember yelling at the TV "I want Brown and Lavar"! Looking back,man was I off.CS was definitly the cream of that crop. I wonder which bust I'll be yelling to draft this year.

On the flip side,I heard Philip Daniels will be a FA soon,maybe we could give away a draft pick for him.Oh yeah,wait....

Archived