Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daniel Synder Net Worth 2006

smashmowf

Does anyone know Daniel Snyder's current net worth......in 2004 it was 500 million.......just wondering cause I'm catching "jabs" from a cowpatties fan about a Forbes article that lists 11 billionaire NFL owners....well Stretchface is on the list but Daniel Snyder is not.

Comparing the two is pretty silly.

Jones has 10 years in the league LONGER than Snyder.....and yet Snyder assumed much more debt than Jones did.

And, since Snyder has had the team........the Skins has surpassed the Boys as the league's premier merchandise money maker.

:applause: yes it is, thank you

Really...neither one of you were force to click on the thread.....I'm not arguing over it ...I simply got an email from a buddy, and was wondering how current the info on the link was....which why I asked the question on a Redskin FAN site.......I really don't see the big deal........ :doh:

Does anyone know Daniel Snyder's current net worth......in 2004 it was 500 million.......just wondering cause I'm catching "jabs" from a cowpatties fan about a Forbes article that lists 11 billionaire NFL owners....well Stretchface is on the list but Daniel Snyder is not.
Really...neither one of you were force to click on the thread.....I'm not arguing over it ...I simply got an email from a buddy, and was wondering how current the info on the link was....which why I asked the question on a Redskin FAN site.......I really don't see the big deal........ :doh:
?...Guess you are having difficulty reading today.....try another thread...thanks.

In the first post.......you said you were getting "jabs". You didnt say emai in the first postl.......SO......jabs......usually mean talking trash back and forth. Arguing one might assume.

And.......you are correct in that no one had to click on the thread. But.....we all did. And we had opinions. You know if you start a thread......people will respond.......maybe in a way you didnt expect.

This is a silly pissing match to have.

The only reason this information is relevant is to our fans, so they will quit acting like Dannyboy is something special--he isn't. Yet our fans act like its great to have because he is rich and can buy the team into competition. That is just silly. There are at least a dozen owners with significantly more money than him, and plenty of those have as much desire as him.

The only thing Danny has going from him is that he jacks around with the cap like every other owner could do if wasn't such a stupid idea.

I'm only trying to offer more information here in order to settle a friendly argument. I Haven't found any "current" data, but following the trend, I'd say Snyder has to be very close or slightly over $1b in total net worth.

2004: $740m

http://www.boston.com/business/gallery/ceos_under_40?pg=8

Oct 2004: $823m

http://www.rich-****s.com/

Mar 2007: subtract $45K in losses from NannyGate

http://www.boston.com/business/gallery/ceos_under_40?pg=8

And according to Forbes, Jerral Jones is currently worth $1.3b:

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2007/10/07billionaires_The-Worlds-Billionaires_Rank_32.html

In the first post.......you said you were getting "jabs". You didnt say emai in the first postl.......SO......jabs......usually mean talking trash back and forth. Arguing one might assume.

And.......you are correct in that no one had to click on the thread. But.....we all did. And we had opinions. You know if you start a thread......people will respond.......maybe in a way you didnt expect.

Hmmm.....thank you for your analysis.....however RECEIVING jabs would not insinuate "back and forth".....receiving is one way.

Now "Jabs" you cannot convince me that that means ARGUMENT.....I mean if I said "YEAH I'm goinging toe to toe with this guy all day, he's a-hole...blah, blah, blah".....then yeah I could understand.....but Jabs?!?....whew! people are digging too deep.......just for the record jabs for me means "kidding" or "lighthearted joking".......But yeah your absolutely right people have responded WAAAAY differently than I thought......

This is a silly pissing match to have.

The only reason this information is relevant is to our fans, so they will quit acting like Dannyboy is something special--he isn't. Yet our fans act like its great to have because he is rich and can buy the team into competition. That is just silly. There are at least a dozen owners with significantly more money than him, and plenty of those have as much desire as him.

The only thing Danny has going from him is that he jacks around with the cap like every other owner could do if wasn't such a stupid idea.

Its not a pissing match.....

The Redskins Franchise is worth more than the Cowboys franchise that's all you need to know

The Redskins Franchise is worth more than the Cowboys franchise that's all you need to know

Yep!

Which is why we need to build a new stadium even though our's is not very old. The Cowboys stadium is from the 60's or something. It's an old piece of junk. When we build our new stadium, we passed them. But when Jerry gets his new place, they are going to leap ahead of us. We need a new stadium to keep our top spot! HTTR!

Archived