Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Matt Lehr released by Falcons...(I smell a signing)

Monk4theHall81

The guys from Woodbridge, went to Tech, and called the Skins last time he was a free agent, cause he wanted to be here. Well guess what, the Falcons just cut the 27 year old Lehr according to ESPNews. Heres to hoping we found our replacement to Dock :cheers:

Ahh dammit you beat me to it dude. :silly: Yeah this sounds like a potential signing to me also. He started 11 games for the Falcons last year but don't know why he didn't the last 5. Anyone know anymore about him??

Ahh dammit you beat me to it dude. :silly: Yeah this sounds like a potential signing to me also. He started 11 games for the Falcons last year but don't know why he didn't the last 5. Anyone know anymore about him??

Dont tell anyone but it was uhh... :paranoid: :secret: steriods :doh:

we can turn him around, I just like how he's 27 and wants to play for the Redskins, and if he did start 11 games for the Falcons, you can't say he sucks cause they have a great offensive line, at least in run-blocking.

Don't know much about this guy, other than what I just read in this thread, however; I think that he may be a possabilty although I'm not big on the fact that he's been busted for the roids. If we can get him cheap and he stays clean I think we might want to give him a shot.

I think big Luke would be a better fit for our locker room.Experience is key,plus hes a pretty good blocker.It seems like all of Tikis high-light footage from last season was in his 2 games vs us and alot of that was running behind Luke.

haha maybe i can play o-line... im 6'1 1/2 buck 85!!

anyway ahmad brooks and deon butler wr from penn state are the only players i know from the bridge to have a promising future.

*if this guy wants to be a skin we should take a look...at this point if we dont like what we see get rid of him..no harm no foul..vet minimum

Archived