Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rudy Giuliani in Drag getting kissed by Donald Trump, Should Coulter Call Him a Homo?

#98QBKiller

I love how smug the righties get... and they don't realize how pathetic they look. Had any democrat, liberal or otherwise, done that... it would be on every right wing site loaded with comments. A democrat points it out and suddenly it's nothing and liberals are all hypocrites for pointing it out.

Do you people think you are fooling anyone?

You realize this is acting and something done for laughs and not a fettish of his:doh:

Doesn't make a difference. The fact that he was STUPID enough to be talked into doing this is simply another sign to me that this guy shouldn't get a single vote in the Republican Primary if that party wants to get any level of support from the REAL Conservatives out there.

I love how smug the righties get... and they don't realize how pathetic they look. Had any democrat, liberal or otherwise, done that... it would be on every right wing site loaded with comments. A democrat points it out and suddenly it's nothing and liberals are all hypocrites for pointing it out.

Which righty? Not me.

Regarding possible disses on other members of this board, I think you're a bit in the tank with your partisan rhetoric. Give up the righty lefty crap, it diminishes you.

No more than you on the left are by doing PRECISELY the same thing.

Face it, Destino, we're all partisan hacks. It's that simple. When Mr. Environment Gore's house is found to consume more power than the average damn office building, you guys jump us for calling him out.

When Professor Kambon wants to kill all the whites in the world, you guys defend him because it's "not theoretically possible" or it's "academic freedom."

When Clinton was under investigation for perjury, perjury was no big deal; or it was about sex. Now that it's Scooter Libby, you want the whole administration hung by the balls.

Look, if you want to say we're partisan, and that we look at things with red-colored glasses, that's fine. Your right. But if you think our glasses are any more red than yours are blue, you're not being honest.

Giuliani has a lot going for him. Crime rate reduction, cleaned up Times Square, post 9/11. If you think him dressing in drag is gonna diminish his public image then you're just fooling yourself. I doubt much of his past personal life will affect him at all. This isn't 1950.

And thus you have hit upon the reason that this country is 1000X times the moral cesspool it was in 1950. The fact that a candidate could have done this in the past and not had their candidacy destroyed the moment it was discovered says a lot of terrible things about this country at this point in time.

And thus you have hit upon the reason that this country is 1000X times the moral cesspool it was in 1950. The fact that a candidate could have done this in the past and not had their candidacy destroyed the moment it was discovered says a lot of terrible things about this country at this point in time.

Are you talking about dressing in drag as a gag? Because if you are you're really out of touch with reality. Dressing in drag has long been an accepted form of comedy. Milton Berle? Oscar winner Tootsie? I can think of a million things worse than a man dressing in drag. I mean J Edgar Hoover wore womens clothes and it wasn't even in jest.

Are you talking about dressing in drag as a gag? Because if you are you're really out of touch with reality. Dressing in drag has long been an accepted form of comedy. Milton Berle? Oscar winner Tootsie? I can think of a million things worse than a man dressing in drag. I mean J Edgar Hoover wore womens clothes and it wasn't even in jest.

I'm talking about society's ACCEPTANCE of such things as being disgusting and immoral. I would hope that I wouldn't have to say that the act itself falls into those categories.

That sort of stuff may be accepted in the society you live in, but where I'm from that stuff is considered abhorant. Real men wear only men's clothing and real women wear only women's clothing in the society I live in. Oh, and where I'm from comedy is the venue of those who are incapable of dealing in the realities of serious society.

You might wana check yourself. The outrage for this is hilarious and pathetic.

I'm talking about society's ACCEPTANCE of such things as being disgusting and immoral. I would hope that I wouldn't have to say that the act itself falls into those categories.

That sort of stuff may be accepted in the society you live in, but where I'm from that stuff is considered abhorant. Real men wear only men's clothing and real women wear only women's clothing in the society I live in. Oh, and where I'm from comedy is the venue of those who are incapable of dealing in the realities of serious society.

Taking positions like this is why I don't even find you interesting anymore. Get a grip. Its a gag. Lighten the **** up.

Will someone please pay attention to me!!!! WaaaaaaaaaaWaaaaaaaaa :rolleyes:

Besides abortion and gay marriage, why not?

Fiscally he could be, and look at Times Square pre- and post-Rudy.

thank you HH...besides in my eyes he is...Plus..if you look at the original post you will notice that i never used Rudys name..;) thanks for playing.

Archived