Extremeskins

Costs for getting a Dog Neutered?

skins5060

will wizards win a championship  

22 members have voted

1. 1. will wizards win a championship

• yes
    • no

I have a Boston Terrier that weighs about 18 pds. My girlfriend and I went to a clinic in Arlington (Caring Hands Vet) and they gave us an estimate of 700-900 bucks. He does need a hernia fixed from when he was born (estimated at a little under 200 bucks). This seems like a lot, anyone dog owners care to chime in on their experiences, or have good places that they go to in the Alexandria/Arlington area? Thanks.

I have a Boston Terrier that weighs about 18 pds. My girlfriend and I went to a clinic in Arlington (Caring Hands Vet) and they gave us an estimate of 700-900 bucks. He does need a hernia fixed from when he was born (estimated at a little under 200 bucks). This seems like a lot, anyone dog owners care to chime in on their experiences, or have good places that they go to in the Alexandria/Arlington area? Thanks.

We had our dog fixed for around 200 last year. Also if you look for spay and neuter months alot of vets give big discounts during that time. It is a little cheaper for the males than females.

Cool. thanks for the suggestions. We're gonna check with the local animal shelters. You can buy some type of discount through them at it pays for the neutering part and they suggest places to go with it. No way am i paying that much.

Archived