Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another Monk Stat (merged)

csnow03

This isn't directed at just you, but to everyone involved with this.

The threads need to stop already. There has to be a better way to organize something than to consistently start new threads about the same thing over and over and over again.

Everyone buy a Monk jersey. Wear it everyday to the camps, and to every game.

That would say something wouldn't it?

If I won the lottery, my first big expenditure would be to buy a million replica Monk home jerseys and hand them out for free at every home game next season.

I was actually thinking about how much that would cost the other night ;)

...while at the same time hoping a very rich person that is a Skins fan happened upon the same thought :D

How about we just get all the season ticket holders or anybody that goes to the games to bring a poster saying "monk for the hall" and display it while we tailgate. I say while we tailgate because i dont think it's fair for people to hold posters up in the stadium and block other peoples veiws.

Also i'm guessing they are going to do that whole "fox on location" thing again this year. Why dont a bunch of people get together wherever they are broadcasting from and have a bunch of posters there? Just a thought

:helmet: After watching Monk play his entire NFL career I cannot help but question what the h... were they looking at when they decided coke head Irvin was more deserving than Monk. I have been bafled the last few years as to why they seem to have it in for the man. All he ever did was catch the ball support his team and win games. Anyone with some insight please let me know.

GO MONK!!!!!!!! You have my vote.

Art Monk set that record when there wasn't a rule against contact after 5 yards on a WR.

The rules make it so much easier for WRs to catch passes. Writers forget that. Writers forget what they even wrote.

Illegal contact has been a rule since 1978. Monk's 106 catches didn't come until 1984.

The only thing I have to say about Monk is this. The NFL HOF inductee board stinks.

They are no good, sorry, gutless, unfair jerks to keep Monk out of the HOF.

They show favortism to the dallas cowgirls (pun intended) and to Pittsburg and Oakland players. They know deep down inside Art belongs in the HOF. Maybe if he had played for one of the other teams I mentioned he would already be in the HOF.

During the last two elections three cowgirl player (aikman,wright and irvin) made it in and not a one of them should have gone in before Art Monk.

Lets wear our Monk appreal and if anyone knows of a way to contact the HOF board let me know because I would sure love to personally tell them how I feel about their gutless and bias decision to vote Monk out again.

To those who voted for him thank you but for those who didn't well as Gomer Pyle would say "SHAME,SHAME SHAME" on you.

TEXAS' BIGGEST WASHINGTON REDSKINS FAN

rmilton

Archived