Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pro bowl jerseys

portis426

Dont see why its that big of a deal. It's a way to support one of the Redskins best players. Doesnt make anyone any less of a fan.

He is potentially one of the best players.

Right now he is certainly not.

And if you want to represent the Redskins by wearing Blue jerseys with stars, that is fine by me, but dont expect me to not think there is something very wrong with that picture.

Sorry if you dont get it.

Yeah, I'm buying a Pro Bowl jersey after that hit today (I was planning on getting a regular one). Not sure why that changed my mind but that hit made my jaw drop. That hit would have been number 1 on Jacked Up any week of the season. I thought they somewhat took it easy on each other in the Pro Bowl....guess Sean only has one speed. :logo:

And if you want to represent the Redskins by wearing Blue jerseys with stars, that is fine by me, but dont expect me to not think there is something very wrong with that picture.

That whole thing is for kids. I know that if I buy a pro-bowl jersey that it isnt a Cowboy jersey. To me thats something a 12-16 year old should worry about. I'm not really referring to you but there are people who really make football out to be alot bigger than it should be. :laugh:

yeah, thats what i was thinking but i haven't seen them online, so are just in redskins stores?

I was in the Redskins Store today(the one in Norfolk,VA) and the only Pro Bowl jersey I saw in there was Santana Moss...Yep...Santana. I didn't see Taylor's PB jersey..only one for Santana..maybe that was an old one?..who knows

Yeah, I'm buying a Pro Bowl jersey after that hit today (I was planning on getting a regular one). Not sure why that changed my mind but that hit made my jaw drop. That hit would have been number 1 on Jacked Up any week of the season. I thought they somewhat took it easy on each other in the Pro Bowl....guess Sean only has one speed. :logo:

The hit was number one on the sportscenter top 10 plays tonight.

yeah but the jersey is obviously not the cowbows or anything so i don see why its a big deal

Archived