Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

summary of current mock drafts 1-6

Skinsinparadise

"dumb enough?"...First off..you do not know me from Adam but I will overlook that statement because your age explains everything that will come out of your mouth from now until you become a man but be careful because not everyone will think that way and that mouth may get you into some bad situations...secondly... I am sure that your parents are not paying your internet bill for you to come on and display your ignorance. Thinking your opinions are supreme to everyone elses is what ignorance is all about. I am sure no one on the Redskin's staff will come to you, nor I, for advice on draft day so we both are stating nothing but conjecture .

Just a little lesson on life.....now back to football

I am really disappointed you didn't call him SON one time in there.

Williams? you obviously mean Calvin Johnson. None of the 3 defensive players ... Branch, Anderson, or Adams is worth a top 10 pick ... let alone No. 6 ...

This guy seems to think that not only are all three worth a the #6 pick, but that all three will be gone IN the first six picks...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jm-mockdraft020807&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Lions: Anderson

Browns: Branch

Skins: Adams

"dumb enough?"...First off..you do not know me from Adam but I will overlook that statement because your age explains everything that will come out of your mouth from now until you become a man but be careful because not everyone will think that way and that mouth may get you into some bad situations...secondly... I am sure that your parents are not paying your internet bill for you to come on and display your ignorance. Thinking your opinions are supreme to everyone elses is what ignorance is all about. I am sure no one on the Redskin's staff will come to you, nor I, for advice on draft day so we both are stating nothing but conjecture .

Just a little lesson on life.....now back to football

Actually, I'm in college and I don't have to pay for internet, it's kind of included in my full scholarship. Age isn't an indicator of maturity. For instance, being 30 does not mean you can handle alcohol better than someone who is 16. Not that I am saying the legal age for drinking alcohol is silly but merely as a reference to the point that age has nothing to do with intelligence or maturity. And even if I wasn't in college, I'd still pay for my internet, the same way I paid for my BMW, by working for it just the same as anyone else.

But you're right, back to football.

It takes about 4 minutes (maybe not even) to validate this statement.

Quinn's 2006 numbers. 3426 passing yards, 37 Touchdowns, 7 Picks

That doesn't look too bad, does it.

Lets see his #'s in the three biggest games of the season. (Home vs Michigan, @ USC, bowl game vs LSU)

656 passing yards, 8 TD's, 5 picks

Quite pedestrian.

The balance of those numbers:

2770 passing yards, 29 TDs, 2 picks

Those were built up against stellar football powerhouses such as Navy, North carolina, Air Force, Army, etc.

The Worst defense in the NFL is better than any college defense.

Brady Quinn will be a bust. I know a Lions fan who is hoping Quinn goes to Oakland, because he said "If Quinn is there, we have to take him. And we'll suck for another five years...."

Wow that was even easier than I thought it would be.

Dirk ... the Draft is not about NEED ... its about getting the most value for your pick

Sorry but team needs and the scarcity/importance of certain positions trumps all else when it comes to the draft. If the Raiders had a crystal ball and saw that CJ would become the best WR in the game and that JaMarcus Russell would be the 4th best QB in the league for years to come behind say Manning, Brady, and Jason Campbell :) , don't you think that they would jump all over Russell with their #1? They'd be fools not to.

And your proof to that would be what?

and if posters get you down I think that you are in need of counseling

My proof would be you agreeing with GP about you and him seeming to be the only ones on this thread with any "brains" based solely on your opinions...then turning around and hypocritically critizing another poster by telling him that thinking his opinion is better than anyone else's is the definition of "ignorance". You and I don't need to go back and forth to get that point across, nor to understand why I used the word "hypocrite".

And posters don't "get me down"...but flawed logic and hypocrites irritate me like nails on a chalkboard. And that holds true whether I'm hearing it face to face or reading it on an internet message board. I react to it the same way in either case.

I apologize for calling me and riggo brains ... I can't speak for my pal ... but I'm just a dumb ass Skins fan who thinks the importance of the Draft is overinflated and over-Kiperized. Now let's get back to football ...

I personally don't consider you a hypocrite, for the record lol...I don't agree with what you said, but at least you didn't castigate another member for doing what you yourself were doing a few posts earlier lol.. :)

And yeah, back to football... :cheers:

My proof would be you agreeing with GP about you and him seeming to be the only ones on this thread with any "brains" based solely on your opinions...then turning around and hypocritically critizing another poster by telling him that thinking his opinion is better than anyone else's is the definition of "ignorance". You and I don't need to go back and forth to get that point across, nor to understand why I used the word "hypocrite".

And posters don't "get me down"...but flawed logic and hypocrites irritate me like nails on a chalkboard. And that holds true whether I'm hearing it face to face or reading it on an internet message board. I react to it the same way in either case.

LOL...you are right we do not need to go back and forth but you did not see me agree with anything about being a brain...but... whatever...you are funny.

LOL...you are right we do not need to go back and forth but you did not see me agree with anything about being a brain...but... whatever...you are funny.

*sigh*...you make it too easy.

You:

"Peck, You are fighting a losing battle. The best you can do is let the draft come and go. This is the only way that these guys are going to know that we are not getting Anderson, Branch nor Adams at 6."

GP:

"Riggo ... you and I are the only two on this Board with brains or so it seems ... But I will not stop my peeving ... it makes me feel better!"

You:

"I feel ya Peck

They are not realizing that if we use that pick on that one player, we will not have really improved the defense by leaps and bounds AND we have, basically, taken ourselves out of the rest of the draft.

but...go figure"

Who, exactly, are "they" and "these guys" who aren't quite "realizing" what you and "We Are The Only Two With Brains" GP have realized? Could it be that "they", in reality, are simpy people who--gasp--hold different opinions than you do?

I agree with you in that people who think ther opinions are higher or better than everyone else's in the debate are showing their ignorance. I agree wholeheartedly. Yep.

*sigh*...you make it too easy.

You:

"Peck, You are fighting a losing battle. The best you can do is let the draft come and go. This is the only way that these guys are going to know that we are not getting Anderson, Branch nor Adams at 6."

GP:

"Riggo ... you and I are the only two on this Board with brains or so it seems ... But I will not stop my peeving ... it makes me feel better!"

You:

"I feel ya Peck

They are not realizing that if we use that pick on that one player, we will not have really improved the defense by leaps and bounds AND we have, basically, taken ourselves out of the rest of the draft.

but...go figure"

Who, exactly, are "they" and "these guys" who aren't quite "realizing" what you and "We Are The Only Two With Brains" GP have realized? Could it be that "they", in reality, are simpy people who--gasp--hold different opinions than you do?

I agree with you in that people who think ther opinions are higher or better than everyone else's in the debate are showing their ignorance. I agree wholeheartedly. Yep.

And that is my opinion what you forgot to recreate is the part where I said what both of us was stating is conjecture. It is funny how people do that.

AND you STILL did not show where I agreed with GP about being a brain,

But it really does not matter to me because I am going to keep posting what I think and I do not have to call people who are 20 years older than myself "dumb" to try to get my point across.

And counseling is not necessarily a bad thing if stuff like that is making you angry. It is better than having a stroke.

I personally don't consider you a hypocrite, for the record lol...I don't agree with what you said, but at least you didn't castigate another member for doing what you yourself were doing a few posts earlier lol.. :)

And yeah, back to football... :cheers:

See there you go again trying to play police. What I said to that young man was said because the fellow called ME dumb. You have not seen me on this thread or any other thread call anyone anything like that.You had no dealings in this but, YOU, my friend, just wanted to be seen.

And that is my opinion what you forgot to recreate is the part where I said what both of us was stating is conjecture. It is funny how people do that.

Our discussion/debate (yours and mine) was not about whether or not you were stating opinion...we both agree you were, so I didn't need to repeat what is not being argued. It was about the attitude you took ABOUT your opinion and how it compares to those who hold a contrary opinion.

AND you STILL did not show where I agreed with GP about being a brain,

It's strongly implied that you do, I think that's obvious. You don't have to say the literal words "I agree with you that you and are the only ones with brains on this thread, GP" in order to get your point that "they" don't see what you clearly are able to see. Only a retarded donkey would require it to be put in those exact words to get what you were saying.

But it really does not matter to me because I am going to keep posting what I think and I do not have to call people who are 20 years older than myself "dumb" to try to get my point across.

No one, anywhere, is telling you to stop posting what you think. Not even me. But if you contradict yourself I'll probably point it out. I also won't use someone's age as a way to belittle them...reeks of desparation. Imho, of course.

And counseling is not necessarily a bad thing if stuff like that is making you angry. It is better than having a stroke.

Not making me angry...like I said it's an irritant like nails on a chalkboard. That sound doesn't anger me, just irritates the hell out of me, like a mosquito bite lol...calling you out on it is like scratching the bite. Hope you're able to see the difference.

See there you go again trying to play police. What I said to that young man was said because the fellow called ME dumb. You have not seen me on this thread or any other thread call anyone anything like that.You had no dealings in this but, YOU, my friend, just wanted to be seen.

I don't get the "Police" equation, but ok....

And I never commented on the fact that you wanted to respond to the guy for calling you "dumb"...I just pointed out that ONE sentence of criticism in your post could--and should--be very easily pointed right back at you. Again, simple.

And no, I didn't point it out just to be seen lol...don't be ridiculous. EVERY argument/debate on a thread is, by definition, open to ALL to join in on, if they so choose. If you want a discussion to remain strictly between you and the other person, you talk to them privately. Not on a message board.

Anyway, I've scratched the mosquito bite, it doesn't itch anymore lol... ;)

If they stay at 6, Branch is the only player on the board I would be okay with giving a contract, but I hope they trade down because we can't really afford another top ten pick with all of our needs on D.

I always heard it was more expensive to sign two lower 1st round picks than one high 1st round pick...

Or do I have that the other way around in reverse?...lol

Archived