Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Examiner - Ex-Falcons CB Arrested for Bad Checks

HapHaszard

http://www.examiner.com/a-545129~Ex_Falcons_CB_Arrested_for_Bad_Checks.html

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Ray Buchanan made headlines as a player the last time the Super Bowl came to South Florida, and he has drawn attention again merely by arriving at the airport.

The former Atlanta Falcons cornerback was arrested Thursday on three counts of writing checks without sufficient funds from Nevada, a Broward Sheriff's Office spokeswoman said. Buchanan was arrested at the airport around 9 a.m. when he arrived on an international flight. He posted a bond of $165,125.

The 35-year-old Buchanan was to work Sunday at the Super Bowl as a reporter for Fox Sports Radio.

"At this point no one has contacted us. We're just going to plan to have someone else fulfill Ray's responsibilities until further notice," vice president and general manager of Fox Sports Radio Network Andrew Ashwood said.

Click on the link above for the rest of the article

Looks like the words "Ray Buchanan" and "Super Bowl Weekend" just don't mix.

I wonder if this will mess up his gig on Cold Pizza on ESPN2. :rolleyes:

Yes, I admit I watch that crap on occasion. I'm such a sucker for Skip Bayless. :rolleyes: How one person can say some of the dumbest things and continue to open his mouth is pretty amazing. :laugh:

Just look at Michael Irvin.

Archived