Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis' House 4 sale?

ccsl2

Guys,

Go to http://www.gearshift.tv/tv.html

Click on the arrow to bring up the playlist. His house tour video is the 3rd one down. his house is freaking HUGE and the chicks in the video are smoking. I love his house, his car collection is to die for and his pool is reidcoulos. Sorry to making anew thread but I wish I had the money to live like an NFL player who gets paid.

Check out all the vid's on that site. Gilberts party looked ridiclous $1 million B'day bash.

Daaaam! I saw Marcus Washington the other night sitting next to me @ Camelot with Kenny Wright. We were there after work with a bunch of people and saw Washington and kenny Wright come in. In a minute they are surrounded by 4 dancers all making sure they were comfortable :laugh:

The life of NFL superstars ;)

Gils party looked unbeleivable. Can you imagine having a B'day like that - Inviting everone from Extremeskins to your party, having naked painted models walking around, Cristal flowing, hotties everywhere you look!

How hard would you really play football - or do anything for that matter if you were so rich that you could own a house and cars like that... not to mention the women. Honestly, I wouldn't give a crap if my team won another game!!! Just show me the money.

Trust me that's what goes through these guys heads when they make all that cash..

How hard would you really play football - or do anything for that matter if you were so rich that you could own a house and cars like that... not to mention the women. Honestly, I wouldn't give a crap if my team won another game!!! Just show me the money.

Trust me that's what goes through these guys heads when they make all that cash..

True true..but I think CP is a true Competitor like LT and Brady and Manning. these guys hate to lose but I do believe you are correct Sir in that in todays NFl you will have many players who just wanna cash it in.

My brother's brother just called & told me a cousin of Tarhog's called into ESPN XXX radio saying his homebrewed beer was for sale! Anyone else hear this & more importantly, what in the world does this mean for the future shipments of homebrew to my house??

:)

Might this be from another mother?

That is the exact same house Portis gives a tour of in the eastern motors videos???

I won't go into detail as to how I know this info is incorrect, but I know for a fact that it is. The Portis home is not for sale currently.

I'll only say they build homes all over the metro area that have similar features, they're called McMansions.

The home listed above can be found throughout the metro area in many high end neighborhoods.

Archived