Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Potential Explosive situation

CrypticVillain

I am bout to go to sleep and I am watching Mike and Mike and they are talking about the LT, and Patriots war of words. And it hit me, what happens if the Patriots lose? If the Patriots lose their coaching staff gose to Hawaii. And guess what team has the most PLayers, the Chargers. Suddenly I am rooting for the Colts to win, becasue I want to see what will happen.

Good Morning

LT, if he really feels the way he says he does, should then withdraw from playing in the game. Which then might prompt the NFL to finally do something about all the idiotic pregame RayRay dancing, 1st down signaling, Look at me I made a tackle in the first quarter, me me me horse**** that does NOTHING for the game.

Except tell kids that the individual is more important than the team.

LT, if he really feels the way he says he does, should then withdraw from playing in the game. Which then might prompt the NFL to finally do something about all the idiotic pregame RayRay dancing, 1st down signaling, Look at me I made a tackle in the first quarter, me me me horse**** that does NOTHING for the game.

Ding!

Nice post. Although if LT withdrew I think the writers and fans would make him out to be the bad guy. It's a good idea but I think it would backfire on him.

Nice post. Although if LT withdrew I think the writers and fans would make him out to be the bad guy. It's a good idea but I think it would backfire on him.

You're probably right. but if any player had the clout to pull it off without taking too much flack, it would be LT.

Plus I'd love to see something done about all the excess celebrating of making a play. Touchdowns are different. As long as it's not in bad taste, I kind of like a GOOD endzone celebration. But things like sack dances are ignorant. You don't see offensive linemen doing a dance every time they DON'T give up a sack. It's getting more ridiculous all the time.

I've got an even BETTER scenario for you.....

The New England Patriots HOST the San Diego Chargers in Foxboro next season. Imagine this.... Opening Thursday night of the season, SD @ NE... First Patriots offensive play... Brady hands off to Lawrence Maroney.... Merriman comes around the end of the line and drives his helmet into Tom Brady's right knee, ending Brady's season.... Merriman looks down at Brady, then over to the New England sideline..... "Who's laughing now, *******s!"

Not that I would want that sort of thing to happen, but when we're talking about emotions and personal honor, you never know.

Additionally, if the Patriots staff is at the Pro Bowl, I think you might see 5-6 of the Chargers elect not to go. Possibly even without faking an "injury".

The New England Patriots HOST the San Diego Chargers in Foxboro next season. Imagine this.... Opening Thursday night of the season, SD @ NE... First Patriots offensive play... Brady hands off to Lawrence Maroney.... Merriman comes around the end of the line and drives his helmet into Tom Brady's right knee, ending Brady's season.... Merriman looks down at Brady, then over to the New England sideline..... "Who's laughing now, *******s!"

Not that I would want that sort of thing to happen, but when we're talking about emotions and personal honor, you never know.

Additionally, if the Patriots staff is at the Pro Bowl, I think you might see 5-6 of the Chargers elect not to go. Possibly even without faking an "injury".

Do you like anything, or is your whole online person built on hate?

he likes the redskins ;)

That's getting to the point of being debatable, Xameil. More and more there are times when I wonder why I continue to follow this team. I need to remind myself at some point that flagellation (ritually punishing oneself - not what you perverts were thinking) went out of style with the Spanish Inquisition; because that's what it seems like being a Redskins fan IS these days.

It would never happen...Brady would sidestep Merriman and launch a picture-perfect spiral 25 yards downfield for a big gain. Brady would snicker as Merriman picked the turf out of his facemask. :laugh:

It would never happen...Brady would sidestep Merriman and launch a picture-perfect spiral 25 yards downfield for a big gain. Brady would snicker as Merriman picked the turf out of his facemask. :laugh:

Then Brady would go on to win the Superbowl, MVP, Sexiest Man Alive, Coolest Guy on the Planet, and yeah, I think I've heard this story before.:)

It would never happen...Brady would sidestep Merriman and launch a picture-perfect spiral 25 yards downfield....

I'm not talking about a pass play, NOVA. I'm saying it could happen on the first running play of the game. Once the ball has been handed off and Brady is no longer paying as much attention to what's going on around him. Merriman just basically ignoring the play and taking Brady out at the knees with his helmet.

That's getting to the point of being debatable, Xameil. More and more there are times when I wonder why I continue to follow this team. I need to remind myself at some point that flagellation (ritually punishing oneself - not what you perverts were thinking) went out of style with the Spanish Inquisition; because that's what it seems like being a Redskins fan IS these days.

lol too true, but we all have 1 thing...and because your a 'skins fan you show that you have alittle of it too...

...hope ;)

I don't understand the fuss......Chad Johnson did the shocker.....and LT didn't do squat.....and Chad Johnson is 200X's more of a POA than any Pats player!

So is that the ofical name of the dance "the shocker" I like that beeter then "the lights out dance". Anyways I juts want to see what will happen, if he protest that will be fine, but what I really want to happen is Billechick pull LT after 1 play, becasue I think he has to start him. And Mass you are one of the harshes dude on here if I ever start a team you are defienly on my lsit for Defensive Cordinator.

Archived