Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here's An Extreme Skin!

CommishDC

Why would there be a limit? Or are you two just being asses?

Just curious. Because you should atleast explain your reasonings.

Why don't you read my post again.I was agreeing with the guy that said sheesh.I was not agreeing with the guy that said she was to old.:doh:

Why would there be a limit? Or are you two just being asses?

Just curious. Because you should atleast explain your reasonings.

I dont know MySpace is somewhere where younger people go to meet new people and hook up. It just doesnt seem like somewhere a 40 year old with kids would be at.

I wasnt trying to sound rude. I was just suprised because I had never heard of someone at her age on MySpace.

This post that I am quoting right now was posted at 11:57. You edited the post above it at 11:58. Coincidence?

WOW dude i would expect a apology from you,because he added this part.

Mad props on her page and her Skins pride! :cheers:
So when i edited the post i added that part so you wouldn't get confused again.So again i ask you to read my post again.Or maybe just read it better the first time.:doh:

I dont know MySpace is somewhere where younger people go to meet new people and hook up. It just doesnt seem like somewhere a 40 year old with kids would be at.

I wasnt trying to sound rude. I was just suprised because I had never heard of someone at her age on MySpace.

Many people, at any age, need help getting hooked up. That is just the way it is nowadays. But, myspace just isn't for getting hooked up ina dating sense. It is to also keep in touch with people whom you have lost contact with throughout the passing years. I would have just found out why she has a myspace and then form an opinion from her answer. Not just jump to the chance to assume her reasonings. I am sure you didn't mean to sound rude but, it did come out as such. You see how quick it can be for a person to take it the wrong way.. That's why, I feel it is always best to get the facts correct. :)

WOW dude i would expect a apology from you,because he added this part. So when i edited the post i added that part so you wouldn't get confused again.So again i ask you to read my post again.Or maybe just read it better the first time.:doh:

You would expect an apology? Way to try and demand something like you are godly. :doh:

Editing 9 minutes after your initial post, and after getting called out on something, is kinda fishy.. no?

You would expect an apology? Way to try and demand something like you are godly. :doh:

Editing 9 minutes after your initial post, and after getting called out on something, is kinda fishy.. no?

Look when i edited it right after you posted i added this part for the last time.

Why don't you look at his post he edited to add this.
So in order to help you out i added this.
Are you starting to get the point i was trying to help you out.I only added that part,because for some reason you didn't see the sheesh.So in other words your wrong and i don't expect a apology.I just thought you would be man enough to admit you were wrong guess not.:doh:

Look when i edited it right after you posted i added this part for the last time. Why don't you look at his post he edited to add this. So in order to help you out i added this. Are you starting to get the point i was trying to help you out.I only added that part,because for some reason you didn't see the sheesh.So in other words your wrong and i don't expect a apology.I just thought you would be man enough to admit you were wrong guess not.:doh:

:laugh: :laugh:

I am man enough to know when something is childish and this is starting to become just that. Have a nice night. :)

:laugh: :laugh:

I am man enough to know when something is childish and this is starting to become just that. Have a nice night. :)

I agree and i thought it was childish to ask if i was being a ass.When i was agreeing with the guy that was sticking up for the girl.Its not myfault you didn't read the post right.Have a nice night.:)

Many people, at any age, need help getting hooked up. That is just the way it is nowadays. But, myspace just isn't for getting hooked up ina dating sense. It is to also keep in touch with people whom you have lost contact with throughout the passing years. I would have just found out why she has a myspace and then form an opinion from her answer. Not just jump to the chance to assume her reasonings. I am sure you didn't mean to sound rude but, it did come out as such. You see how quick it can be for a person to take it the wrong way.. That's why, I feel it is always best to get the facts correct. :)

Yea you're right. I think from now on I'll just shut the **** up and not state my opinions. :D

I agree and i thought it was childish to ask if i was being a ass.When i was agreeing with the guy that was sticking up for the girl.Its not myfault you didn't read the post right.Have a nice night.:)
Made perfect sense to me who you were agreeing with (the sheesh). Not too difficult to read. I think some people just get a little crabby and find it hard to say, "oh yeah, I misread it, thanks bud" and move on. :)

:laugh: :laugh: 40 isn't ancient for god's sake! We're barely hitting our prime! ;) (I know you said you weren't being rude, it just cracked me up for some reason. Being an old, decrepit woman myself, perhaps?!)

Archived