Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "ASK MSF A QUESTION" thread

Mass_SkinsFan

1) Did you manually go into your ignore list and remove everyone from it, or was there never really an ignore list to begin with? (I noticed that even though I was "supposed" to be on it, you've been responding to some of my posts).

2) If you did go in and manually delete everyone, did you write them all down somewhere so that it can be reinstated once this thread has run its course, or do you plan on giving everyone a blank slate?

No, I'm using the "view post" option to see the messages from those who are on the list. That way I can see the individual messages and potentially respond to them, without having to deal with removing and then re-adding everyone to the list and potentially seeing people's comments in other threads I might view while this thread is running.

MSF, you have stated in this thread that your lifestyle and ways of thinking might not be considered "normal".

That being the case; Why do you bother arguing with people on this board when you know that the vast majority are going to disagree with you on most subjects, politics and lifestyle being the most obvious?

why was i put on your ignore list?

To be totally honest with you, Major, I don't remember. Obviously at some point you made a comment or post that struck me as unnecessary, sarcastic, or otherwise contrary to the tone of the discussion. That's really all it takes most of the time.

To be totally honest with you, Major, I don't remember. Obviously at some point you made a comment or post that struck me as unnecessary, sarcastic, or otherwise contrary to the tone of the discussion. That's really all it takes most of the time.

MSF, do you now, or have you ever owned or been particularly close to a goat?

:jk: Major. :silly:

Archived