Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I cannot believe congress took off for the OSU-FL game

shk75

:laugh:

Dude, I got news for you.

When they work they aren't worth a sh*t anyway. What the hell is the difference.

Who cares they got paid. You're not used to them screwing you over yet?

Best thing to do if you live in this country is sphincter stretches. It hurts less if you're limber.

~Bang

I posted in the other thread and this thread. Congress hours are Monday 6:30pm to Friday at 2pm.

So they basicly just didn't schedule votes monday evening, like they normally do.

And before you scream "Why don't they work 40 hours!" Got news for you - They work more. These guys have offices in DC and their District. They travel sometimes thousands of miles a week and work weekends in their district.

Clearly not all congressman, but a majority of them, booth parties, work long hours for less pay then they could make in the private sector.

this Congress has actually extended hours to include all 5 days in a week. The past Congress used to meet tuesday through thursday. You want to complain about inactivity over a rather large event where I'm sure they are alma maters for some of these Congresspeople, just look at the attendance rates for the past Congress.

Archived